Yum, Yum, Yum!!! My friend Nancy suggested this for dinner: Pizza dough, ranch dressing (the sauce), and whatever toppings you have! So easy and delicious! Doug's comment was, "This is legit." (Is he now MC Hammer?? and by the way, he can hear again!) I guess that means it was tasty!
3 comments:
I would like one large pepperoni and one medium cheese please. YUM YUM!
We're all about homemade pizza at our house! If you like garlic, try toasting minced garlic in olive oil in a frying pan and then adding the ranch to it. I usually made my garlic ranch pizza with chicken, purple onions, spinach, tomatoes, and anyting else we have on hand. Try it, supper yummy!
Wow! I've been MIA from the blog world for 2 weeks and totally missed this shout out! I'm humbled! It looks so good, I'm so glad you liked it, it's definately a favorite around here!
Post a Comment