Thursday, May 21, 2009

Can't get my Videos to post, so this is what you get.

Monday was a beautiful day and since our pool doesn't open until Saturday we improvised...



I had to take a pic of Miss B in her dress from my friend Kara. It was so dang cute on her- thanks girlie!



5 comments:

Cara said...

Why is she sooooo FREAKING CUTE!!!?????

PS..I am taking the first week of August off for vacation while you guys are here!!!! Can't wait!!

Trisha said...

Summer is here! I love swimming pools. We have been swimming for the past month and my kids are little fish. SO FUN!!!

Kara said...

Yeah, I'm so glad I got the season/sizing right :) She looks cuter in it than I imagined!

Anonymous said...

We got one of those little pools for D and she is loving hers too! Maybe next summer Daph and Elle will be in it together:> Love the dress on Bradli.

The Joslyn Family said...

Hey! We are going to be in California during the time you will be there. We have got to get together. I actually still have your number in my phone, is it still the same? If not email me, whitneyjoslyn@hotmail.com with your number and I will call you when we're out there. It would be so fun to get Jaden and Scotty together again!