I was introduced to these. . .

and I have eaten the entire PARTY SIZED bag (including greasy crumbs). Sorry for the backwards pic. My fingers were too greasy to use my camera- fatty for sure!!
I guess I should update since I have been home for a week or so. Things have been nutty from CA to my brother's wedding in Utah. Can you say NO schedule for my kiddos for the last 2 months. I know, totally normal for me.
When I was in CA I was able to get together with my girlfriends from BYU for a Girl's Weekend (thanks Mom and Dad for watching my kiddos). Thanks to Melissa, we (Melissa G.- CA, Chelsea- Portland, Allison- AZ, Megan- CO, Mehrsa- NY, Melissa R.- CA , Brecken- CO, and Me- CO) stayed at a great beach house in Venice and hit the streets of Santa Monica,
relaxed at the beach,
ate a yummy dinner at the Getty,
had the best photographer ever- Miss Chelsea and her babe,
and ended the weekend tired from staying up way too late with a full tummy of In-N-Out!
Love you girlies and we sure missed those that couldn't make it. Next year for sure!!
While I was with the girlies Doug was able to race in the Copper Triangle again with his buddies. Yeah, that's an 80 mile bike race in the mountains. Armstrong who!!!

The finish line.
I wish I could have been there. He did AMAZING!! I think we'll be in France next year racing against Lance- we wish!!
Back in CA, the best Aunt ever had a Pirate sleepover for Jaden, Carter, and Audrey. She really does spoil them.
I don't know how she had the energy but the next day we met her at the water park at the hotel for some fun in the sun.
Bradli loved everything about Castaway Cove.
Brady was a fan too.
Jaden and Carter loved the slides.
The kiddos tired after a fun fun day!!
I was even able to get together with my friend Whitney. She moved to Hong Kong a few years ago and we happened to both be back home in CA at the same time. We had to hit the Montage. Jaden loved being with his buddy Scotty.
Now that my sister moved back to CA we get to take advantage of all the fun things in Ladera like the unbelievable water park.

We are all obsessed with Cara's beach cruiser. We couldn't get enough of it. I don't think Lisa will ever give it back. You soooo need to ride it to the grocery store. Do it, do it!!

Doug in on the action.
I want this!! It even has a bell.
One of the best things was being able to spend time with my Grandma and cousins. We had to hit CPK together.
Kissing 2nd cousins.
This kills me.
Should I be worried that Jaden has the "2 handed grab kiss" down??
He's one affectionate little guy!

I love this picture.
It looks like Doug and Bradli are having a very intense conversation- too cute.
Getting ready to do a little snorkeling.
The best was watching them try to walk in their fins. I about peed my pants, or swim suit bottoms :)
This was a great day because it was a NO TIME OUT day. You have to be thankful for the little things. All the kids had so much fun making their shell and rock house.
How cute is this little guy!
Jaden wanted so bad to get this wet suit. Knowing him he would then sleep in it and wear it to Costco (like he did his snorkeling fins- no joke)
We were even there for Lisa's 30 something b-day. We chowed on some Baja Fish Tacos and then,
tried to swim it all off- yeah right!
Bradli LOVES the water. She's a little dare devil just like her brother.
Carter getting his snorkel on.
A little chicken fight never hurt anyone.
CJ and Eli hitting the H2O!
Miss Ida in all her glory.
Leaving this always hurts, but we will back. . .
P.S. The next 2 events deserve their own post!
I guess I should update since I have been home for a week or so. Things have been nutty from CA to my brother's wedding in Utah. Can you say NO schedule for my kiddos for the last 2 months. I know, totally normal for me.
When I was in CA I was able to get together with my girlfriends from BYU for a Girl's Weekend (thanks Mom and Dad for watching my kiddos). Thanks to Melissa, we (Melissa G.- CA, Chelsea- Portland, Allison- AZ, Megan- CO, Mehrsa- NY, Melissa R.- CA , Brecken- CO, and Me- CO) stayed at a great beach house in Venice and hit the streets of Santa Monica,
Love you girlies and we sure missed those that couldn't make it. Next year for sure!!
I wish I could have been there. He did AMAZING!! I think we'll be in France next year racing against Lance- we wish!!
Brady was a fan too.We are all obsessed with Cara's beach cruiser. We couldn't get enough of it. I don't think Lisa will ever give it back. You soooo need to ride it to the grocery store. Do it, do it!!
Doug in on the action.Should I be worried that Jaden has the "2 handed grab kiss" down??
I love this picture.
It looks like Doug and Bradli are having a very intense conversation- too cute.
Getting ready to do a little snorkeling.
Jaden wanted so bad to get this wet suit. Knowing him he would then sleep in it and wear it to Costco (like he did his snorkeling fins- no joke)
We were even there for Lisa's 30 something b-day. We chowed on some Baja Fish Tacos and then,
6 comments:
These kissing pictures crack me UP! Jaden for SURE is going to chase little chicas around the playground for a smooch! haha!
gotta love a girls weekend! there is nothing better :) you all look amazing! i am so missing the beach...all your pictures make me so jealous! glad you have been having such a party all summer!
what a great trip. so glad you fit is in. congrats on the tri. i knew you'd b great. glad u didn't get eaten my a shark.
WOW!!! What a fun summer! Great job on the triatholon. You are amazing (and too cute in spandex. I mean...really?) I miss you and love you!
You know those salt and pepper kettle chips come in a low fat baked version. I buy them at Costco and love them! Hope that makes you feel better about eating them next time :)
Post a Comment