This is our life. . .
look at those eyes! so gorgeous. and the girl has some serious highlights going on.
So cute! Glad you are back. Heather and I were just talking yesterday that we all need to get together.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS FACE!!???? SOOO FREAKING CUTE!!!
Oh my gosh Shauna she is gorgeous! Who ever would have thought you'd have a little blond haired blue-eyed lady?!
She is too much Shawna...what a doll!! That picture is a classic for sure. Makes me want to go to the beach so bad.
I love it. Everything about it! She will for sure be a heartbreaker!!
No. It can't. She is freaking adorable. looks like she's going to be a blondie! Can't wait to meet her now that she's all grown up. Jenna and her need to bond.
yup! She is the cutest little stinker. you have the cutest kids. love this pic!
I die over those eyes... I'm going to call you tom. Can't wait to hear about your trip!
SO cute! She looks like trouble...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
look at those eyes! so gorgeous. and the girl has some serious highlights going on.
So cute! Glad you are back. Heather and I were just talking yesterday that we all need to get together.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS FACE!!???? SOOO FREAKING CUTE!!!
Oh my gosh Shauna she is gorgeous! Who ever would have thought you'd have a little blond haired blue-eyed lady?!
She is too much Shawna...what a doll!! That picture is a classic for sure. Makes me want to go to the beach so bad.
I love it. Everything about it! She will for sure be a heartbreaker!!
No. It can't. She is freaking adorable. looks like she's going to be a blondie! Can't wait to meet her now that she's all grown up. Jenna and her need to bond.
yup! She is the cutest little stinker. you have the cutest kids. love this pic!
I die over those eyes... I'm going to call you tom. Can't wait to hear about your trip!
SO cute! She looks like trouble...
Post a Comment