Saturday, September 19, 2009

They're supposed to be BFFs!

Over Labor Day weekend our favorite buddies the Barnhurst's came for some fun. Both of our hubbies were hunting, so we thought, "Why NOT endure craziness together!". Too bad Miss Bradli and Miss Paige decided they weren't exactly BFFs. We're going to have to work on this relationship ASAP.

We headed to Pirate's Cove for some fun in the sun. Our favorite college buddy Brecken was able to come with her adorable kiddos- London and Soren. We had a great time together with kids drinking pool water- yum, eating lots of Cheetos, and swimming, swimming, and swimming.

Hot Mamas for sure!!

Mason jumping off the diving board all by himself.

The kiddos "freezing" in line.

Jaden jumping to Megan.

Way to go Logan!

Bradli being sassy to her BFF's Mom.

The worn out Mamas!

The Pirate's crew- tired and ready for a babysitter.
We got home, showered, fed the kiddos and went out for a girl's night- just the 3 of us. We had so much fun talking, eating, dreaming of the day we can spend $1000s at Anthro, and eating too much Red Velvet Cheesecake- so stinkn' good!

The 3 Musketeers tearing it up.
The girlies wanted in on the action
(check out Doug's booty in the background- he's going to kill me!).

The Mamas taking the kiddos for a ride. It got a little hairy at times- oops!

HOLD ON!

Doug had a "camp-out" with the boys and started the night off right with some very yummy s'mores.

The boys thought they were pretty cool watching Soccer Dogs in the tent and staying up past their bed time.

SNOOZING!!

Doug said things were great until the sprinklers came on at 5 in the morning. Thank goodness Megan and I were nice and dry in our beds.

Doug watched the kiddos so we could go for a ride. Why can't they live closer??!!

When we got back from our ride, we were packing for the pool and Bradli decided to rip the Cheetos out of my hands- literally! It became a free for all on the floor. I think Paige is beginning to like her more and more.

4 comments:

hillary nicole said...

you are seriously one of the coolest moms I know! I don't think many kids can say that they have ridden on a skateboard with their mom! : )

Brecken said...

such a fun weekend! I can't wait til we do it again. THanks again for getting that belt for me....so nice of you.

Trisha said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you guys had a great weekend. Are you moving? I saw that for sale sign in front of the house in the picture.

familia Bybaran said...

You guys are seriously the hottest and funnest mamas ever!!! Seriously! And so lucky to be able to hang out together out there. I love these pictures and they did make me a little bit jealous.