Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The NEW Mr. and Mrs. Haggle/ Bird/ Heyman

Dang it, my camera went dead at the reception so I don't have all the pics I would like to post, but don't worry I still have a picture overload. I stole my sister Cara's camera and snapped away. I would say just go to her blog, but I think my brother and his new darling, beautiful wife Brooke deserves a post, so here it goes. . .

We started off the wedding weekend with a little Provo action.

The "HUBBY" to be at Bridal Veil Falls.
No, that's not his fiance :)

The "MARRIED" couple to be with Brady.

Auntie Cara

Jaden and Carter braved the freezing water. . .

and so did Miss Audrey!

Grandpa Roger and Miss B!

Matthew's BEST haggle Joel came from San Francisco for the big day.

Bradli was in LOVE with Joe all weekend. She wanted nothing to do with any of the other guys. Watch out Cara, you have some stiff competition.

Jaden was very excited about reuniting with his Light Saber. He lost it at Cara's house back in April and she finally found it. Life is good again for a 3 year old boy.

We even hit up Deer Creek for a little fun in the sun.

Had to go to Gateway.

The boys in their new BYU hats.

Well, the Little Lady got a little angry when Doug tried to help her with her ice cream pop. She would have none of it. She's one sassy Little Lady!!

Causing some havoc in the hotel. Don't mind Bradli pantless- oops!

And here they are!!! The new Mr. and Mrs.
Seriously though, how beautiful are they??!! I mean, get real!

Love the Diva in her sassy pink heels. Matthew's face= CLASSIC!

The married Uncle Matthew.

The "dark" ones. Seriously, could they be any tanner??

The H-Train looking hot .
You really should have seen her caboose- WOW!!

This pretty much sums up Bradli. Shoeless and SASSY!!

Our HOT Grandma Renee and cousin Em!


The "One and Only" looking BEAUTIFUL. She gets sooo many double takes.

Love, love, love this pic.
Jaden told me after we left the reception, "Mom, I really liked Brooke's dress." He's got style already!

My Sassy Miss Bradli.

The parentals.

Matthew is one lucky guy to be surrounded by soooo many HOT brunettes!

Siblings + hubbies + hubby to be

FAMILY!!!

In between the wedding and the luncheon we went on a tour of the Conference Center. Stupid, stupid, stupid to be wearing heels. I always say, "Fashion before comfort." I paid for it- BIG TIME!

The Conference Center Crew

Bradli and Brady were soooo tired. Brady fell asleep in his stroller and Cara got B to fall asleep in her arms- unheard of!!! So don't worry if we set up the pack n' play in the coat closet and that's where the babes slept the ENTIRE luncheon- AWESOME!!



The kiddos were very excited for their fancy pink drinks in their fancy glasses.

It was my Mom's B-Day so we had to sing to her and the kiddos were very excited to give her a big b-day hug.

I wish I had pics of the room. It was beautiful. Instead I got pics of Audrey doing this. . .

H-Train lucky enough to cruise with all the kiddos.

I know, to DIE for!!!

Just too cute!

The reception was gorgeous. Brooke and her family did an incredible job.

Brooke was the most stunning and laid back bride ever! My family still makes fun of me for the itinerary I had for everyone at my wedding (which no one followed, BTW). Brooke was the complete opposite. She was so calm and just enjoyed herself- smart chica.

B still shoeless and SASSY!

My beautiful Grandmas.

Brooke is 1 of 4 sisters and Matthew is lucky enough to have 4 sisters :) We're so excited to have another sis in the fam.

This picture says it all!!!!!

Handsome Grandpa and Brady

The wedding party and family!

The end.
That was a long one!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I have to admit, Shauna, it suprises me that you were a bridezilla. You never struck me as the type. Cute pics. Congrats to matt. Your kids are cuties.

Nancy said...

Looks like Jaiden is going to be a dead ringer for his Uncle Matthew, they look a lot alike. And looks like a fun trip, my favorite thing? Your belt, hello, so cute. Where did you get it? And next time you're back in the UT call me!

hillary nicole said...

great post Shauna, like I was almost there ... in fact, I was thinking I should have had a cardboard cut out of me so I could have been in the pictures! {haha!}

Brecken said...

So cute! Your kids are adorable. I'm glad you had fun, your brother and his wife are beautiful! You looked great! Everytime I see you wear that sash, I say to myself that I've got to get it...it looked adorable on you. let's try and get together!

Brecken said...

So cute! Your kids are adorable. I'm glad you had fun, your brother and his wife are beautiful! You looked great! Everytime I see you wear that sash, I say to myself that I've got to get it...it looked adorable on you. let's try and get together!

Audrey Crisp said...

fun times! Great pics...happy memories!

Heather H. said...

Seriously, enough about the ca-boose.
Good job on your post.
Your clothes will arrive shortly...
or when they are able :)

familia Bybaran said...

Beautiful pictures. I love your outfit (and belt) for the wedding and the bridesmaid dress is gorgeous! Bradli is just too cute for words. That pink dress! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Love your little flower belt. I think Bradli gets her sassiness from her mom:> Looks like a great wedding. Can't wait to see you at another Heyman family wedding in just a few weeks!!