Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dinner Time = Bath Time




I must be a great cook :)

7 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Well I ever get over those blue eyes? She's sooo cute!

Audrey Crisp said...

Nice work mom! Haha! Will babies ever learn to eat cleanly? Ehhhh.... Probably not! Too
funny! And I'm sure your cooking is delicious!

Lisa said...

She looks like she has grown up so much in a month. Her hair looks so long! Maybe I should try that pasta sauce conditioning treatment.

burtons*north said...

that is hilarious, i love it.

emmylou said...

How cute! Lily is always putting her food in her hair too! I love your title picture! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

just thinking of her cute voice right now cracks me up... "mom, mom."

Heather H. said...

Can we get a post please, I'm dying here in "the office." I need some photos to look at!