Friday, December 11, 2009

Jaden's 4th Birthday and a little extra. . .

There's no point in even trying to make excuses for my blogging laziness. I just haven't felt like blogging, AT ALL!! There I said it. I'm going to try to play catch up. "Thanks Fergie" for the motivation!!

Jaden turned 4 on September 30th. We were in CA for my sister's wedding so we took Jaden to Disneyland for his b-day (on the 29th). His favorite buddies Carter, Brady, Dahl, and Ty came along. Disneyland really is the BEST at Halloween!


Cousin Hillary is doing an internship at Disneyland and we were lucky to see her in action. Thanks for making Jaden's special day happen!

Jaden got to pick 1 toy for his birthday and a Double Light Saber was the obvious choice. When Grandma and Grandpa saw it, it's new home became the backyard.

After a long day, some of the kiddos needed a snooze!


On Jaden's actual birthday we got our swim on,

let Jaden pick a place for dinner- Carl's Jr.,

cheered on Audrey at her soccer game,
opened presents,
Bradli got a delayed b-day present from the Saunders, her 1st Cabbage Patch Kid- oh the memories with Nathan Xavier- I LOVED my CPK,
had cake and ice cream, and
enjoyed Mr. Brady and that smile!
On Sunday we took the kids to Balboa for a walk along the water.

Bradli loved all of the beautiful flowers.
Just some brotherly/ sisterly tackling in the middle of our stroll.
"Let me in!!"
Jaden needed a major haircut!! Let's just say, the last time Doug cut his hair our neighbor called asking if everything was okay because she could hear Jaden screaming. I was hoping getting it cut with Carter would solve the problem and it did!
We took him to A Star is Born. It's the same place I went to as a kid. They have made a "few" changes. Instead of posters of Kirk Cameron, they now have the Jonas Brothers- hilarious!!
Mission Accomplished!!
Bradli became OBSESSED with Clementine oranges. It would freak Grandma out how she would stuff them in her mouth so Grandma tried to limit her intake. . .
THE RESULT!!
Don't mess with Bradli and her eating!
I was able to meet up with my friend Mandy and her twin boys Ethan and Andrew at Tanaka Farms for a fun day at the Pumpkin Patch.
We really took advantage of the unlimited tractor ride. I think we went around about 4 times.

Bradli was obsessed with trying to carry all of the pumpkins.



The boys hiding in the corn maze and getting nice and MUDDY!






2 comments:

Emily M said...

great post! i've missed seeing pictures of you and your kids.

can't wait to see you at christmas time! when are you coming down?

Audrey Crisp said...

I'm glad you did a post. It's great to see your cute family and the adventures you've been on.