The whole reason we went to CA was for my sister Cara's wedding. Before the BIG day we had to fit in a few things. . .
We threw her a Bachelorette Party at Beach Fire. It was filled with yummy food and quite an interesting server!
The Bride to Be

The Partygoers

One of the many goodies she got- ooo la la!!

I think Miss Elle stole the spotlight. That sassy little lady loves her some Cara!

I had to get in on the action as well.

Cousin Christina (the wedding planner) presenting Cara with her HUGE bouquet!

The GIRLS after a very ENTERTAINING night!

My parents threw Cara and Joe a rehearsal dinner at Peppino's on the Lake. It couldn't have been more YUMMY!!


Lisa, Aunt Shauna, and the Emster

Bradli loved her alfredo!
She ate so much and had the worst tummy ache that night- poor Little B!


Kathy with Becky and Pat.

Cara treated all of the Bridesmaid to a very yummy breakfast and some manis and pedis before the big day!


Seriously, can they be more BEAUTIFUL and HANDSOME??!!
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Joe Morales

Before the ceremony the wedding party took pics down at the Montage. The Little B was left behind. Reason- memories of Matthew and Brooke's wedding!

Brooke helped me with my hair and I LOVED it!

Cara's dream was to take pics down at the water. They turned out GORGEOUS!!

Honestly, how beautiful does Lisa look??!!

And Matthew and Heather (she's single)- HOT STUFF!!

Sisters

Cara and Joe are the best Aunt and Uncle ever!

The boys were so excited to jump with the beautiful bride.

Being boys!

The poor H-Train got stung by a bee. What did I do. . . take pics as she was in pain:)

Cara and Grandma Renee

Check out those baby blues!

Mr. Brady looking FINE!

One of the best things about the wedding was all the family that came into town. We got to spend lots of time with cousin Chris and his adorable family.

The "One and Only" looking beautiful!

Cara and Joe right before the ceremony.

Bradli was supposed to walk down the aisle with Audrey, but there was a change of plans.

Doug ended up having to take her out for the entire ceremony. I felt so bad for Doug, he missed the entire thing. I wish I had pics of the ceremony. Jaden and Carter were hilarious. They were the ring bearers and let's just say, there was a little "confusion" over the pillow carrying the rings!

So stinkin' cute!

Aunt Diane, Eric, and Macy

At the reception it was all about yummy food and getting our groove on to a little "Party in the USA"!! That's right we busted to a little Miley Cyrus!



Bradli was literally on the dance floor for 2 hours straight. If I ever moved her she would scream and make her way right back to the middle. I don't know who she gets it from??


Miss Elle even made a quick appearance. Bradli was in love and so was Uncle Dave!

I wish I had more pics of the actual ceremony and reception. I guess that's why you hire a photographer. It was so gorgeous. These are some of the flowers from the reception. They were to die for.

Just some sisterly booty grabbing!

Even though Cara and Joe left for their honeymoon, the party didn't stop. Over the wedding weekend we got to spend a ton of time with family. We headed back to Balboa for some yummy treats and to scope out Heather's new place.

The CRAZY crew on the ferry.

Cousin Jonathon, Carolina, and Lilly

Heather took us to her new place. That's right, she lives on BALBOA!!! Can you say jealous!! She lives about 5 houses from the water. Doug had to pull a James Bond move to bust into the house. She forgot her keys.

Do you want some really cute roommates??

I'm hoping if I beg enough, I can be a house guest!

Brooke and Miss B.

We do get a pic together every now and then!

I love this pic. Playing a little Nick Jr. on the Mac.

Poor Kate exhausted from a fun filled wedding weekend!

On to the next adventure!
3 comments:
Boo. So sad I missed all of it. Bradli and Kyle surely share some of the same blood. Please don't ever stop blogging again. I love all of it!
Cara's wedding was wonderful and you looked beautiful with your darling little "wedding party" kiddos in tow. Elle only made it for a few minutes you are right... she heard something about leaving people wanting more:>
The photos are beautiful!! Congrats Cara :)
Post a Comment