Friday, December 11, 2009

Halloween and "some" of that WHITE stuff!

To get Halloween started off right, we had the Fitch's over for a little pumpkin carving action. The kids had a blast and I think Heather is quite the Pumpkin Carving Professional!


Seriously, Doug and Heather were NOT messing around. All BUSINESS!


The results!

So what time do you think this pic was taken? Maybe after a healthy lunch or a treat after dinner. Oh no, it was 3:24 AM. I retype AM!!!! Bradli can NOT handle teething. It was 4 nights of complete you know what. I would literally give her bowls of snow to help numb those throbbing gums and lots of ibuprofen. I even tried the dentist begging for some sort of miracle drug, but with no success. Poor little lady and MOM!!

You ask, where did I get all that snow in October?? Oh, just on our deck. There was plenty of it. School was canceled for 3 days and I was going a little nutty stuck in the house.

Jaden was able to enjoy it with Doug at the park.

"Sliding" down the slide.

Do you see all of the snow to the right of Bradli's window? I mean, come on!

For school Jaden decided he wanted to be a Ninja.

I had such a wonderful idea for Bradli's skeleton costume. I made her the cutest black and white tutu to go with her pink skeleton onesie. She HATED it! She just pulled and pulled at it, so this is how she turned out-whatever! Still kind of cute- right? A cross between a skeleton and a cheerleader- sort of ghetto, I know!

Jaden went back to being a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for Halloween Day. The weather began to warm up and the snow turned to lots and lots of puddles for boys in costumes to jump in.

We had a great time at the Wildlife Experience. It was indoors!!

This is what happens after a child doesn't sleep at night and her Mom wants to take a quick shower.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

wow, you must be tired from all that blogging!! bradli is such a crazy little girl, i love how sassy she is! it was so fun to see you guys at cara's wedding, let's do it again soon!

Anonymous said...

The exersaucer pic is THE BEST! Looks like our girls both had issues with their tutus that their mamas worked so hard on. Elle basically would chew and throw-up all over hers... we called her a drunken sorority girl with vomit all over her on Halloween... nice.