Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving and stuff

I know, how cute are these Indians and Pilgrims!! Jaden's preschool class had a Thanksgiving Program and it was beyond adorable!!

They had a Thanksgiving feast before we got there and each child brought something that started with the first letter in their name. Jaden chose Jello Jigglers. I know, such an over achiever with the double J.

Showing us the picture they made of what they are grateful for- his house.

Jaden's Thanksgiving card to his family.

What we were waiting for- our first visit with baby Crew!! Doug's sister Monica had Crew about a month ago and we were so excited to see them over Thanksgiving, he is such a little cutie.

The morning of Thanksgiving Doug's cousin's wife Analeis and I ran than the Rock Trot while all of the guys got their football on.

Thanksgiving dinner was sooo yummy. We went to Doug's parent's house and had such a great time with family. It was quite the group of little ones.
Bradli couldn't wait to dig in.

Paisley, Jersey, and Jaden at the famous KID table!!

Friday Marc and Karen took us all to Zoo Lights. It was cold but worth it. Everyone had such a great time.
Joel, Monica, and baby Crew

Jaden and his best bud Grandpa!

Doug's cousin Richard, his wife Analeis, and baby Lilah.

The entire crew
Doug is in LOVE and it's with this little 8 month old- Miss Lilah! Seriously, I don't think she could be any cuter. Jaden says, "She's just so adorable!"

Sooooo stinkin' cute!

Grandma and Bradli

Grandpa got all of the kiddos light sticks which turned into Light Sabers, thanks to a 4 year boy!

Some Daddy/ Daughter time

Doug's cousin Jamie, his wife Erin, and their two daughters Paisley and Jersey.

Richard, Analeis, and the "other woman"

Joel, Monica, and baby Crew

Bradli busting it to some Christmas tunes.
Our turn with Mr. Claus.
We had a great time and were so sad to see everyone leave after the fun weekend!


7 comments:

Nancy said...

Shauna! I'm so glad you decided to update, you have such a fun life and I love seeing what you're up to. Sorry I missed your call the other day, things have been crazy this weekend, we had a primary party that I was in charge of tonight and tomorrow night I'm hosting Travis' work party at our house. December is crazy, but fun, we need to connect once life slows down! Anyway glad I feel like I talked to you after reading all your fun commentary. If I don't talk to you have a Fabulous Christmas, btw Bradli is gorgeous, so is Jaiden, but I can't believe how big Bradli is getting, you guys are going to be in trouble when she gets older and even more gorgeouser, good thing she has a big brother!

Matt and Brooke said...

We're so glad you updated! I love all the pictures! I was actually thinking yesterday how we when we in California for Cara's wedding you guys all uploaded pics onto a computer and shared all the pictures but I hadn't really seen all of them..they are all so cute and looks like you guys have been having fun!.. can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Monica said...

Yay I am so glad that you posted all your fun pictures. You guys are always having so much fun and I love to see pics of all the good times!!! We had so much fun with you in Colorado for Thanksgiving. We can't wait for Breckenridge!! I am just hoping it's not -11 degrees like last year!!!

Lisa said...

Fun to see the new post. Better get current because you are going to have a lot to post after your Christmas visit. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

SO glad you did the marathon posting! Even your posts make me tired. You are such a fun mom. Plus, you are setting Jaden up to be an excellent Scattergories player with the double J-- Jello Jigglers... too cute.

Trisha said...

Holy catch up! I so enjoyed looking at all of your fun pictures. You have been one busy lady! I love you and miss you!

Nielsens said...

you have such a cute family!!! i love all the updates!