Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bad to the Bone

Let's just say this, by the time I had gotten everyone's food on the table, Miss B had literally devoured her drumstick.

The result.
She doesn't mess around when it comes to Costco chicken!!

FYI, when you go to Costco to pick up a $4.99 chicken, don't forget to grab a tutu for that little lady you love! Can't resist for $14.99! I wish they had one in pregnant Mama size, oh wait, then I would look like Natalie on the Bachelor Pad- maybe not!

**Don't mind the millions of Legos in the background, hey it keeps Jaden busy for HOURS and we finally have come up with a FANTASTIC organization system (not to toot my own horn, but it's true!!).

8 comments:

Cara said...

Bad to the bone...thought you were going to talk about the ichat experience the other night!! hahaha

I LOVE that tutu!!! SOOOOO CUTE :)

Matt and Brooke said...

she is getting so big! it's crazy how fast kids change and grow up..she looks so cute in that tutu!

Audrey Crisp said...

Haha! Natalie on the pad! Way funny... It does look cute on her though!

Crystal said...

I love the skirt, and she looks so adorable in it!

Heather H. said...

Who watches The Bachelor Pad?! (Is it good?!) Bradli will have to teach me how to clear my chicken like that, way to go! I heart her, and Jado!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I've seen that skirt at Costco, but something inside of me told me Kyle wouldn't look that cute in it.

Hope you're feeling great!!

Amanda said...

Shauna Heyman. How are you darling? It's Amanda Winn. I blog hopped around and found yours...what a cute family you have! It has been fun to read a little about your life these days. =)

Lisa said...

I've seen that little lady eat and I'd have to say I think the chicken got off easy! Miss you guys! Post a picture of your little tummy soon!