Tuesday, April 01, 2008

10 Moms in the City

That's right, 10 Moms: 2 pregnant and 2 with babies and we still had more fun than I ever thought possible. It was unreal thanks to our host Mehrsa. Just thinking of our Freshman Year at BYU in John Hall back in 1996, I never thought we would all get together to celebrate turning the big 3-0!! Why didn't we do this sooner??

Top Row: Amberli (Boston), Johanna (Florida), Me (Colorado), Tiffany (Maryland), Megan (Philly), Melissa (Utah), Jenny (Minnesota)
Bottom Row: Mehrsa (NYC), Trisha (Arizona), and Amy (Texas)


Doing a little shopping in the city!

Just finishing dinner at the Tavern on the Green

Amy, Trisha, and I got to NYC a day early and did a little exploring together!

Our "real" loot which we worked very hard for!!

Getting a little crazy with a Snapple!

Time Square

This is why we LOVE Tiff!!

What made the trip even more fun was getting to spend a day with my sister Cara in the city. She was leaving for a cruise to Bermuda (sooooo jealous) which just happened to be the same time I was in NYC. We had so much fun spending a packed 24 hours together!


Girlies: Thank you, thank you, thank you for the most memorable trip. Our late night talks were sooo worth the lack of sleep and bags under my eyes. I learned so much from each of you and I have come home as a better wife, mother, and friend. Walking the streets of NYC together was worth the very sore feet- Amy thanks for the incredible foot rubs. You really are a Podiatrist's wife. I love you girls to death and can't wait for our next adventure!

10 comments:

Clair said...

Where in the world did you find an animal print maternity top?! You're so sassy it kills me!! :) What a super fun trip...lucky girl!!!

hillary nicole said...

love the picture of you brown baggin it! ha ha! and those purses- oh dear... since I've been in college I've been bitten with the shopping bug and I so want to get a cute bag like that now!!

familia Bybaran said...

You were so New York when you got here and with your Anthropologie finds and you Dean and Delucca, you better just move here. We can have girls weekend every weekend.

How did you like the books your B&N BFF recommended?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast...I think baby girl Brown is going to come out a born shopper after that!!

Camille said...

that looked like so much fun. i loved seeing all of the familiar faces, the good 'ol BYU days, it's crazy to think of where everyone is now! that is awesome, you look fab by the way!! such a cute pregnant girl ;) i love your yellow coat, TDF!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Which bag is yours?

SUMMER said...

That looked SO fun! I LOVE NYC! Your belly is so freakin' cute! And I love that Cara got to meet up with you for a day... perfect!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Amazing! Love the pic of all the purses. Those are the best! Your belly is still so small!

Emily M said...

love the picture of all those designer bags!! which one is yours? i love the yellow one.

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Don't you wish we could do that every weekend? Sad that we have to live our real lives again. I miss you!