
What is the deal?? When I lived and taught in UT, I had an 801 cell phone number. I've moved away (over 4 years ago) and just haven't changed it. I mean why, when everyone knows it and there's no long distance charges, etc. Well, I get texts all the time about the "hottest" parties going on in Provo. Now is that hilarious or what! How do they have my number?? Well, if any of you are interested there's a huge General Conference Dance Party this weekend. Email me and I'll give you the info. I'm sure there will be hot Return Missionaries- wink wink!
6 comments:
Shauna I don't think it has anything to do with your 801 number, everyone just knows no party is complete without you! (Hello, I still have an 801 myself and I never get the pizzle invites...geez, what's the deal? wink, wink!)
That is hilarious.
Your NYC trip looks awesome. I can't believe 10 of you from all over got together in one place. Maybe we need to try sometime for a Canterwood vacation. Rebecca said she saw you and you look great. As you do in the pictures. I'll be in CO this summer so I hope to see you.
Obviously, they still know who makes the party!
hook me up sista!! ;)
lol...let's have our next girls trip in P-Town and hit up all the parties. I mean, a GENERAL CONFERENCE DANCE PARTY?! How could we ever miss that!!
It was a great party, wish you were there. We had Parley P Pratt Punch and little yummy Smithwiches.
My turn to be irreverent...
Post a Comment