Tuesday, April 22, 2008

B-day, Elmo, and 18 Hours of AZ

Wow, things have been a little crazy, but that's normal for us!  
Last weekend we celebrated Grandpa's B-day with dinner and a yummy b-day cake! 
On Friday, my friend Jacki and I decided to take the kids to the Sesame Street Live Production of "When Elmo Grows Up".  The kids loved it and are still talking about the show.




Then on Saturday I flew to AZ (my last adventure until the little lady makes an appearance-I'm not allowed to fly anymore) to go to my Aunt Lori's Bridal Shower since I won't be able to go to her wedding, due to the little lady's future arrival.  My flight was cancelled so I ended up getting in late and only having 18 hours in AZ- bummer, but SOOOOOO worth it!!

My cousin's Abby and Emmalee  
Aunt Diane and my cousin's wife Carolina
My Aunt Barb threw the shower and did the most amazing job.  She had wonderful things to say about Lori using each letter in her name.  

The happy couple- Lori and Stephen
The Heyman clan!!
I had such a wonderful time.  One of the best things was talking with all of my family that I haven't seen in awhile.  Gosh, I miss them.  I also LOVED staying up late and chatting with my Aunt Barb until my eyes couldn't stay open.  I am one blessed chica!! 

9 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

What cute pics!! Wish I were there :( My mom said you are the tiniest pregnant lady!!

Jenny said...

i wish you were coming to the wedding so we could have a REAL heyman reunion!! you look so cute pregnant!

weller14 said...

look at u...cute pregnant lady with cute outfits. when are u due?

abbyandcompany said...

I thought you were going to mention that you loved feeling the nice weather!

I love your hair short!

Anonymous said...

Could you look any prettier?! I love the coral dress on you!!

Elizabeth said...

I haven't seen any pics of your pregnant belly and I have to say that I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to look so awesome when pregnant! Seriously, you look great!

Looks like a great trip with your family. Those are the best kinds of trips! Glad you had a good time.

familia Bybaran said...

Oh, I have to take Cyra to that show. Jaden just looks like he's in heaven. I mean, Elmo's world LIVE?!! Are you kidding me? And look at you little traveler. I feel like every weekend you are in a different city. Nice.

Unknown said...

My gosh--did you actually pull off the belt under belly look? Do you know how many pregnant women have tried that, stared at themselves in the mirror, and then changed their entire outfit? Hot mamma, is that what they call it?

SUMMER said...

Your pregnant belly looks SO darling!!!