Sunday, May 04, 2008

Thanks Ladies

Thursday night my friends Laura, Jacki, and Heather threw me a Baby Shower for the "Little Lady". She is still nameless and is coming in 15 days-ugh! The Shower was amazing with the yummiest Fondue Bar and treats! Thanks for such a fun night!!!

The fun started with the CUTEST invitations that Laura made.



Okay, how cute is this!!! A flower vase filled with strawberries and marshmallows. When I first saw the vase, I thought they were real roses.



The very, very, very yummy spread. I ate way too many pieces of angel food cake and the cheesecakes- too die for!

Jacki and Laura

Heather wouldn't take a picture, so I took one from her blog with her adorable boys- haha!!

6 comments:

Clair said...

Oh! I wish I could've been there!! What a fun shower and great ideas. I can't believe you're due in 15 days .....

Plewe Fam said...

That strawberry vase is fantastic. You look amazing! I can't wait to hear all about her arrival - wish we lived closer. We're thinking about coming out late this summer, we miss you guys all so much. Enjoy the last few days...get ready Jaden.

galbraith's said...

the food was yummy! i did enjoy the eating way too much! i am excited to see your little woman soon!

The Joslyn Family said...

Wow, I can't believe you are only 15 days away from delivery!! You sure don't look 9 months pregnant! Good luck with the little lady's arrival. Wish I could have been there for the shower, looked so cute.

Robyn said...

Hey Shauna! 15 days! You're almost done! I can't wait to see her and hear what you name her. 2 kids is kicking my butt, but it's fun to have a newborn again!!!

hillary nicole said...

the marshmallow and strawberry bouquets are very clever! what now only 9 days left? so exciting!