I just have to say "thank you" to Heather and Laura for helping us with Jaden when we were in the hospital. You are both unbelievable friends and I love you to death!!!
Heather, I can't wait until little Lilah can play with Bradli. Get her here soon! Bradli needs her first girlfriend. P.S. I'm soooo bummed I missed your Shower! I'm sure it was wonderful!

Audrey Hepburn, I mean, Laura- thank you, thank you, thank you for being YOU!! I knew Jaden was in good hands when he left with you! I hope you're feeling better!

Mom, thanks for changing your flight to be with us. You have the touch with Bradli already! She smiles every time you hold her.

Not so cute, but I had to get a picture of the "bag" for my NYC girls. It came in very handy as I was literally throwing my things in the bag to get to the hospital. Can you say UNPREPARED, but at least I had the right bag!
Going home to start her crazy life with the rest of us! Good thing she's strapped in, it's going to be a WILD ride!!
13 comments:
Only you would be using a coach bag as a hospital bag. What? No Louis Vuitton? No animal print going home outfit? lol. You know I love you. Bradli is the most adorable name EVER and congrats again! xoxo
Congrats Shauna! Bradli is adorable, and so is her mother! Love the stylish bag, who cares what's in it!
Congrats!! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift. Hope all is well at home now. And I love the Coach bag! I am jealous! Good luck with this new adventure.....
congrats shauna. how fun!
she is so cute! love the bag ;)
Congratulations! We love your cute family and hope all are doing well!
Oh my gosh - she's here! That's what I get for not checking the blogs more often. Congrats!!! The bag looks awesome as do you. I love Bradli. I am going to call you today! Yeah for little girls!!!
Congrats!! She is beautiful and I love the carseat picture! You look great, good luck with two! You'll be fabulous!
Wow, congrats Shauna! Bradli... how cute! Yes, it is a wild ride, isn't it? My little one is one month old... whew!!!
I think she already really looks like Jaden!
Wow. Congratulations! She's beautiful. I love her name. Ruth is one of my all-time favorites too. You look great. Love that Coach bag. Such a hot mama!
oh congrats! she is gorgeous ofcourse. and the bag is great- totally worth the hours we waited and the near death experience right? love you.
congratulations, very cute name! Love the bag, you look like a hot sassy mom!
oh yes, the bag looks great! and so do you! such a happy mama!
Post a Comment