Saturday, May 24, 2008

Reality= Me + 2 Kids

She's gone. My Mom left yesterday and I am sooooo SAD! There's just something reassuring knowing your Mom is there to help you and guide you as you are taking care of a newborn and a 2 1/2 year old. I already miss her and her wonderful help, cooking- YUMMY, cleaning- my house is finally organized, support, and just love towards myself, Doug, Jaden, and Bradli. When are you coming back??

Now this is hilarious!! Sunday Jaden was playing in the backyard throwing rocks in the pool and taking them out. I was waiting for him to fall in (about 2 inches of water in the pool) and of course, when I'm inside and Doug is outside, he fell in. We were dying laughing and Jaden, not so happy!

Monday we went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs. It was a great zoo, except the fact it has MOUNTAIN in the name of it. It was literally all up hill. My Mom and I were dying pushing the stroller in the heat. We lasted about 2 1/2 hours and then called it good. The best part was getting to feed the giraffes.



Their tongues were so long and bluish purple.






Some fun pics of Miss Bradli






13 comments:

Emily M said...

thanks for the close ups! bradli is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Bradli is so freakin' cute! Almost (not really) makes me want another one.

Anonymous said...

Bradli is so cute...doesn't she look like Jaden? It was so good talking to you on Friday!!!

Emily M said...

p.s. i would totally come and help you with the kids if i wasnt in a musical this summer!! it is done july 26 though!! haha

weller14 said...

the pic of jaden crying is too classic. i love it.

Amberli said...

oh she is so darling! congratulations! i'm so glad you went with bradli! i think that is so cute!

The Giles said...

That's my zoo Shauna. Great. Well, your daughter is darling and I can't wait to meet her in person.

familia Bybaran said...

She is too gorgeous! Do you not just want to eat her all day long? Look at that adorable mouth and her eyes? So adorable.

Your nursery is seriously Dwell worthy. Great taste. I love it.

Lost tomorrow night...can't wait. Hope the kids behave and you can watch it. Maybe you should get a sitter ;)

abbyandcompany said...

Bradli is so cute!

Crystal said...

I can't belive how good you look for just having a baby!!!! Your kids are so cute. If you need a break I would love Jaden to come over and play for a little while, since we are just around the corner. So give me a call!

We have been to the zoo, and I know what you mean about it being all up hill!!

Anonymous said...

She's such a DOLL! Congrats! I want a cute room like hers...darling.

Julie and Matt said...

I was the same way when my mom left too. Blake is now 2 months and we are finally adjusted to having a newborn and a 2 1/2 year old. It is starting to get easier. So there is hope.

Mandy said...

Shauna and Doug,

Congratulations on your new baby girl. She is so cute - just like her big brother! We miss you guys. Hope all is going well.