Doug and a buddy found this new trail right by our house that is great for hiking, mountain biking, running, etc. It reminds me of Laguna Canyon, minus the ocean breeze and smell- dang it!

Bradli's first real bath. She loved the warm water and didn't even cry when Jaden dumped a cup of water on her head. This Little Lady is going to have to learn how to defend herself FAST!

Bradli is still so small she can't fit into much, but I had to put her bracelet on her little wrist. I'm in LOVE!


So have you noticed Jaden wearing the same outfit in every picture?? That's because Grandpa and Grandma Brown just got back from Switzerland and they brought back Jaden a Swiss soccer uniform. He is OBSESSED with it. He has worn it LITERALLY day and night. I was finally able to wash it the other day and trust me, those white shorts needed to be cleaned!

Where we live there was a huge bike race called Elephant Rock this past weekend. We walked around the venue and then the boys hit the Elephant rock wall.







13 comments:
Bradli is SOOO cute!!! I love the pictures and especially your new picture behind the blog title!! Love Jaden's soccer outfit..pretty funny!! Hopefully he will wear it to church..hahaha! can't wait to see you guys....
such adorable pictures! how much does that girl weigh? she does look teeny tiny. sounds like she is pretty mellow and up for anything -- what a good girl! :)
Hooray for the Bjorn. That soccer outfit is too much, but that is a boy for you. Can't wait to see you guys. You look great!
You guys are a fabulous little family! I love all the pictures and posts. Someday I hope to be as cool as you.
i love that jaden threw water on her head...such a big brother thing to do. i told my mom for a month after my brother was born...to put him back in her stomach! when are u coming to mv?
i am definitely seeing some shauna in cute little bradli
Your kids are so cute, and you look awesome!
bradli looks like an angel. it's such a crazy adjustment going to 2 kids, how is jaden coping?
the view from your new found trail looks amazing!! what a good incentive for exercise! haha
jadens soccer uniform really is cute on him.
and bradli is so sweet in all of her pictures!!
miss you guys!
Great post! I love the soccer uniform too and Bradli is so cute. That new blog photo is perfect!
I think Bradli is a girl version of Jaden - so cute! I love her headband and bracelet. I get so mad at myself because I always forget Paige's "accessories" in the rush to get out the door and that's the best part of having a girl. Oh I wish I lived by you so we could get these girls together!
I know, I love putting a bracelet on Claire too... it just makes them look girlie!
Where did you get that bow for Bradli?? I love it and can't find anything small enough for Claire's little head.
You seem to be adjusting great to life with 2!! I'm still in denial most days.. :)
YOUR FAMILY IS SO ADORABLE! I miss you guys. This is Tara btw. I didn't know you had another baby, she's precious. We moved to PA, Collin works at Bucknell University now. Congratulations!!!!!
Post a Comment