I know, I bet you're real surprised. Doug has a conference up in Vail so we're tagging along for a few days. I've already packed for Jaden and Bradli (which I thought was pretty good) but now it's 12:37 AM and I still need to finish packing my stuff- ugh! I ran downstairs to grab the sunblock and found myself at the computer. I guess I should get off, but before I go, here are some pictures of what has been going on with us. . .
June's weather has been crazy! 80 one day and the next day 50. On a 50 day we hit the bowling alley with our favorite buddies- Alexa and Dallin!


Jaden hiding so he didn't have to get his diaper changed- pretty sneaky!

Our neighbor gave us tickets to the Rodeo and Jaden had to wear his hat!


Bradli's first day to church and our first family picture of all 4 of us- oops!

Jaden is going to a preschool Summer Camp and he LOVES it. The camp is a fish theme and Jaden is having an absolute blast.

His backpack is really "practical". He can maybe fit one goldfish cracker in it- oh well!!

I had to get a picture of Miss Bradli in this outfit Laura gave her. It was so cute!

Tuesday night we went to Mason's b-day party at Chuck E Cheese. All the kids (including Doug) had fun playing games and eating pizza.

I love this picture of Mason holding Jaden's neck- classic!
7 comments:
Bradli is adorable. How are you doing girlfriend? Looks like you are having a lot of fun. I love the elmo backpack. I love that you are out hiking with a newborn. You look great.
looks like you're handling this mother of two business like a pro! Cute pic of the whole fam.
As we left Coldstone last night I was telling Jeff that I didn't want to leave because I would miss seeing you almost everyday. I can't wait to have a few more months to hang with you guys. Bradli looks adorable in her dress!!!!
I hope with my next kid I can bounce back as fast as you! Looks like you're having fun. Can't wait to see pics of the baby blessing.
Bradli is just adorable. She's a little doll! You guys are always so adventurous and on the move. It's so fun to see updates.
Obviously I haven't checked this in near long enough. Oh wow Shauna, she is beautiful! Good thing too, because with how cute Jaden is, you don't want peeps to fill sorry for her. Adorable family!
Seeing everyone with their families is starting to make me feel old! CT
Post a Comment