ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!?????? Better than Mango and better than any melons??? I thought I was going to THROW UP watching it....Then when the husband said he gets his share!!??? I loved the drawings and "MILKY"!!! And the girl who says when she gets older she can just drink from her own????
Woah! Favorite quote: "They just want them to wander about." That's seriously disturbing. Talk about Oedipus complex. There is definitely something weird going on there.
I actually started dry-heaving when I was watching this...That is probably the nastiest thing I have ever seen! The part about the huband taking his share....puck, puck, puck!
Freaky? All I know is Levi and I watched this a couple weeks ago and couldn't stop laughing at the mangoes and melons lines. Disturbing aside, sometimes at night, when it's quiet and we're supposed to be falling asleep, one of says, "Better than mangoes even" and we laugh and laugh.
10 comments:
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!?????? Better than Mango and better than any melons??? I thought I was going to THROW UP watching it....Then when the husband said he gets his share!!??? I loved the drawings and "MILKY"!!! And the girl who says when she gets older she can just drink from her own????
WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS????
Woah! Favorite quote: "They just want them to wander about." That's seriously disturbing. Talk about Oedipus complex. There is definitely something weird going on there.
That is sooo sick. Those girls are going to be screwed up for life. And that mother is disgusting.
SS
That is sooo sick. Those girls are going to be screwed up for life. And that mother is disgusting.
SS
i have no words. where did you find this?
Shauna, If you were trying to research breastfeeding I could have given you some more informative sites. "When I'm older I can suck from my own!!"
omg. that was crazy. hahahahaha. are u going to have both kids on ya?? hahaha.
I actually started dry-heaving when I was watching this...That is probably the nastiest thing I have ever seen! The part about the huband taking his share....puck, puck, puck!
Yeah, okay, all caught up.
Eww.
Where do you find this stuff?
Freaky? All I know is Levi and I watched this a couple weeks ago and couldn't stop laughing at the mangoes and melons lines. Disturbing aside, sometimes at night, when it's quiet and we're supposed to be falling asleep, one of says, "Better than mangoes even" and we laugh and laugh.
Post a Comment