YEAH!!! She finally has a name!! Soo cute and I want to see her sooooooooooooooo bad!!! Jaden sure looks cute with her! I can't believe that she was soo early!
I need close ups! Jaden looks like he is getting use to the idea of Bradley staying around for a while. I'm so glad eveyone is doing well. Post more pics! It's so hard not to get to see her in person! CUTE, CUTE! A baby girl!
This made my middle of the night feeding worthwhile. Congrats!! She is so sweet and I love that she has Grandma's name as a middle name. give us more, more pictures!!!
Woo HOo! congrats! I am so excited she is here so healthy and cute. Looks like you are all already in love with her. Whre's the famous tired mom picture? :)
i think that's so cool she came on mother's day. especially since mothers day switches days so its not like her bday will always be on your special day- just a fun little surprise this year! congrats! i can't wait to meet her!! she is so cute!
How fun to have her on mother's day! She's so adorable. We're all so happy for the new Brown addition...now how early was she? Did your water break? I guess we'll find out soon enough :)
Hooray! She looks adorable! Big congrats and so fun to have her on Mother's Day. We should get together next time you make it out to California! We were just reminiscing the other day about the good ole days in Monaco Court. Doesn't that seem like a lifetime ago??
I love that she came on Mother's Day, and I love her name, so cute and original. She looks just like Jaden! I'm telling you, move to California and put your kids in commercials.
I am so excited she finally has a name. I loved being able to come to the hospital and hold her and be a part of it all. She is such a cutie and it looks like Jaden is starting to warm up to her a little bit more. She is a doll! I can't wait to see her and hold her again soon!!!!
Yay! She's darling! What a wonderful present on Mother's Day! Congrats! Jaden looks like he's loving her.. how is that going? I am a little scared for my toddler new baby thing.
Oh my....I didn't know your were so close. CONGRATULATIONS!!! enjoy those first few days - they grow so fast. And I'm so excited to meet her and see you in August!
Congrats! Girls are so much fun. On Mother's Day I was saying to clay I wonder how many babies are born on this day. You were the lucky one. What a great day to celebrate being a mom.
26 comments:
YEAH!!! She finally has a name!! Soo cute and I want to see her sooooooooooooooo bad!!! Jaden sure looks cute with her! I can't believe that she was soo early!
I need close ups! Jaden looks like he is getting use to the idea of Bradley staying around for a while. I'm so glad eveyone is doing well. Post more pics! It's so hard not to get to see her in person! CUTE, CUTE! A baby girl!
Oops! I spelt her name wrong! Won't happen again, I promise! I love how her little hat has a bow!
Yay! Congratulations!!
This made my middle of the night feeding worthwhile. Congrats!! She is so sweet and I love that she has Grandma's name as a middle name. give us more, more pictures!!!
Woo HOo! congrats! I am so excited she is here so healthy and cute. Looks like you are all already in love with her. Whre's the famous tired mom picture? :)
i think that's so cool she came on mother's day. especially since mothers day switches days so its not like her bday will always be on your special day- just a fun little surprise this year! congrats! i can't wait to meet her!! she is so cute!
How fun to have her on mother's day! She's so adorable. We're all so happy for the new Brown addition...now how early was she? Did your water break? I guess we'll find out soon enough :)
Congrats!! She is so cute. Jaden looks happy sp be a big brother!!!
SS
Hooray! She looks adorable! Big congrats and so fun to have her on Mother's Day. We should get together next time you make it out to California! We were just reminiscing the other day about the good ole days in Monaco Court. Doesn't that seem like a lifetime ago??
so cute, and cute name. jaden looks like a natural! happy mothers day indeed ;) glad she is here safe and sound. congrats!
I love that she came on Mother's Day, and I love her name, so cute and original. She looks just like Jaden! I'm telling you, move to California and put your kids in commercials.
Ooooh- congrats! She's darling. Cute name! Hope Jaden gets used to the change soon. Wishing you more sleep... :)
I am so excited she finally has a name. I loved being able to come to the hospital and hold her and be a part of it all. She is such a cutie and it looks like Jaden is starting to warm up to her a little bit more. She is a doll! I can't wait to see her and hold her again soon!!!!
She is so adorable, and so TINY! Happy Mother's Day!
Congratulations to all of you! She is beautiful! We wish we could see you guys... maybe one of these days! Enjoy having two, it is lots of fun!
she is beautiful!! and i love how her name is spelled. cute!!
Oh wow! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. A wonderful mother's day gift, indeed! :)
Congrats Shawna!
so many many many congratulations!!!!
beautiful kids! kudos! cheers!
Yay! She's darling! What a wonderful present on Mother's Day! Congrats! Jaden looks like he's loving her.. how is that going? I am a little scared for my toddler new baby thing.
I'm so excited for you...I love the pics of Jaden holding her!! I can't wait to see more pics.
Congratulations!!! I love the name too. Very cool.
Oh my....I didn't know your were so close. CONGRATULATIONS!!! enjoy those first few days - they grow so fast. And I'm so excited to meet her and see you in August!
Holy Cow! I can't believe she's already here! I came to see pictures of her room but this is much better! Congratulations you guys!!
Congrats! Girls are so much fun.
On Mother's Day I was saying to clay I wonder how many babies are born on this day. You were the lucky one. What a great day to celebrate being a mom.
Post a Comment