A week ago we went on a little hike, flew kites, went to the park, and wore shorts, but not now, it's SNOWING again and I've had enough. I got a call from my parents today saying they were at the beach and ran into my friends. They gave the phone to my friend Steve, who proceeded to tell me about the dolphins they just saw, how it's about 85, and they're lovin' it!! Doug is even on a plane, as a type, to Carlsbad for a week of training, not so fun, but will also be enjoying the CA weather- ugh!!!
Last Saturday



Well, at least Jaden and I are dancing to "Umbrella-ella-ella" since it is snowing- AGAIN!
10 comments:
It was actually 95 degrees today...sorry!!!!!! I will be sure to take Doug to the beach and we will think of you FREEZING!!! Keep dancing, it will keep you warm! HAHAHAHA
that looks like a cool place to hike! that sounds like here except we get rain and not snow.
I know how you feel girl! Today it was finally sunny, but there are rumors of snow on Wednesday... NOoOoOoOoO!
I feel your pain girl. Salt lake has had the never ending winter. We saw a glimmer of hope this past weekend. Hang in there! Being pregnant in this mess is sooooo hard!
I'm so sorry. I got out because I couldn't handle it anymore. Remember how I used to get so annoyed because everyone there "forgets" how long the winters actually are. I don't know what to say except that I was at the beach on Friday and saw 4 whales! I couldn't help myself! But, it was 90 yesterday and today its overcast and 57...does that make you feel better?
Shauna this is how I feel about Spokompton. I hate the weather and I feel like as it gets more extreme, my snotty California girl attitude gets extra bad. I feel for you, girl.
PS I love your yellow coat. Can you be my personal shopper?
Jaden doesn't look like he's too stoked about dancing to "Umbrella-ella-ella." haha. What a complete cutie!
Please let me see Jaden in person soon before he grows up too much. I love your fam!
I cannot believe the weather. Ridiculous. Jaden is adorable. You are amazing to be out hiking in your condition--jk. I hope this baby is as cool as you are. I am sure she will be.
Lost on Thursday. can't wait.
i'm feelin you on the snow in may thing- it's such a tease. i can't believe how small you still look! when are you due?
Post a Comment