FIRST DAY (of preschool). SHOOTING(bow and arrow). QUICK TRIP(to durango). FULL HOUSE(barnhurst "move-in", I wish). FAMILY(visit from joel and monica).
Jaden looks so grown up with his backpack on. Andrew and Ethan start preschool next week. They're so excited! Love the pic of Bradli in the swing - so cute!
I can't believe how good you look after just having a baby, not fair. Your baby is adorable. I never thanked you for sending me that sweet note when I found out about our baby boy, Cyrus. Megan told me forever ago that you wanted an invite to my blog, so email me at annferg033@hotmail.com
hey hottie! look at you. i've decided i'm not posting any more pictures of myself untill i get a serious tutorial in photoshop. i'll get back on the blogging horse soon. love and miss you.
Shauna!! Hi stranger!! I've joined the world of blogging...finally! Your family it sooo cute! Where do you find all those great headbands for your little girl? Anyway, so fun to see what you guys have been up to. Laura
We miss you guys! I seriously should have stayed another 3 days at your house because it was so fun! My boys haven't stopped talking about Jaden, they love him. Hopefully Jaden has recovered from the headlock torture from Logan! Thanks again for everything!
8 comments:
jaden's already in preschool!? holy cow; last time i saw him he was 7 months old! crazy. do you know if you guys are coming to curtis's wedding?
Jaden looks so grown up with his backpack on. Andrew and Ethan start preschool next week. They're so excited! Love the pic of Bradli in the swing - so cute!
Jaden is so cute. I hope Kyle can dress cool like him! I know Monica was looking forward to seeing you guys!!
I can't believe how good you look after just having a baby, not fair. Your baby is adorable. I never thanked you for sending me that sweet note when I found out about our baby boy, Cyrus. Megan told me forever ago that you wanted an invite to my blog, so email me at
annferg033@hotmail.com
hey hottie! look at you. i've decided i'm not posting any more pictures of myself untill i get a serious tutorial in photoshop. i'll get back on the blogging horse soon. love and miss you.
Shauna!! Hi stranger!! I've joined the world of blogging...finally! Your family it sooo cute! Where do you find all those great headbands for your little girl? Anyway, so fun to see what you guys have been up to. Laura
Why are you so cute? I swear - you really are. Anyways - love the bum picture hanging out of the swimsuit...so classic!
We miss you guys! I seriously should have stayed another 3 days at your house because it was so fun! My boys haven't stopped talking about Jaden, they love him. Hopefully Jaden has recovered from the headlock torture from Logan! Thanks again for everything!
Post a Comment