One of my sister's best friends lives in DC and I believe is much connected into the LDS singles scene there, her name is Diana, nicest girl. I'll get her number and try to get it to you, I think I have your email? Anyway call me if you still have my #.
Hi there, Shauna! What kind of job is Heather wanting to find? We lived in DC for a few years, loved it, and still keep in touch with several friends there. Would love to help if I could... Hope life with two kids is going well! Lisa & Bryce
5 comments:
One of my sister's best friends lives in DC and I believe is much connected into the LDS singles scene there, her name is Diana, nicest girl. I'll get her number and try to get it to you, I think I have your email? Anyway call me if you still have my #.
yeah shauna! i cant wait to see you and your cute little kiddos!!! this may be the heyman family reunion i've been waiting for!
Hi there, Shauna! What kind of job is Heather wanting to find? We lived in DC for a few years, loved it, and still keep in touch with several friends there. Would love to help if I could... Hope life with two kids is going well!
Lisa & Bryce
oh dear, I didn't know you posted this until just now...thanks!!
hello girlfriend... I have hook-ups in some ways - what field of work is she looking in to???
I live an hour or so north of DC. Does this mean you will be visiting soon?
Post a Comment