Shauna! Just noticed you updated so I looked and you updated a lot! So fun to catch up, loved your A to Z post, and pictures from your fun summer. You guys do the funnest things and live in such a beautiful place. And once again, we are pregnant together again, except I'm only 10 weeks, wish I was as far as you! But wait, I'm bigger than you already and you are almost due, what's wrong with that scenario?? Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you and though we talked about not finding out since we already have one of each, I just can't wait, but I admire you for waiting! What a cool moment that will be when the baby comes out! And I was dying when I read about how you wanted a tutu like Nat from Bachelor Pad, my most favorite guilty pleasure of the summer, yet oh so trashy, but so entertaining. I'm still upset about how things went down last night.
Anyway, Nat's skirts are out of control. Why does she feel she has to show so much?? And someone please dye Elizabeth's hair back to dark brown in her sleep and tell her Kovacs is using her!!! Good to catch up! Bye!!!
Congrats on #3 coming, that is so exciting! Funny pic's, I especially love the one of you with the little head and big hair. Glad you guys are doing well!
I'm excited about maybe not finding out the sex with the next one. I'm so bad at secrets and surprises, but it adds some fun to it. These photos are hilarious. I've always wondered what you would look like with my crazy hair and now I know!! It's a good look for you :)
10 comments:
you're hilarious! hope you're having fun with your friend from VA!
Im dying right now!!! As long as I don't have to admit I'm related to "it"!!!!!!! Love the one with your real poofy hair!!
I hope the baby looks like you in the 4th pic with big hair and small face... amazing!
Shauna! Just noticed you updated so I looked and you updated a lot! So fun to catch up, loved your A to Z post, and pictures from your fun summer. You guys do the funnest things and live in such a beautiful place. And once again, we are pregnant together again, except I'm only 10 weeks, wish I was as far as you! But wait, I'm bigger than you already and you are almost due, what's wrong with that scenario?? Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you and though we talked about not finding out since we already have one of each, I just can't wait, but I admire you for waiting! What a cool moment that will be when the baby comes out! And I was dying when I read about how you wanted a tutu like Nat from Bachelor Pad, my most favorite guilty pleasure of the summer, yet oh so trashy, but so entertaining. I'm still upset about how things went down last night.
Anyway, Nat's skirts are out of control. Why does she feel she has to show so much?? And someone please dye Elizabeth's hair back to dark brown in her sleep and tell her Kovacs is using her!!! Good to catch up! Bye!!!
Is your hair really that long? It's pretty! How can you not find out the sex?!?
Congratulations! I haven't checked your blog in a while, so I didn't know you were pregnant! How exciting!
Favorite = Shauna big hair small face. LOL!
Congrats on #3 coming, that is so exciting! Funny pic's, I especially love the one of you with the little head and big hair. Glad you guys are doing well!
I'm excited about maybe not finding out the sex with the next one. I'm so bad at secrets and surprises, but it adds some fun to it. These photos are hilarious. I've always wondered what you would look like with my crazy hair and now I know!! It's a good look for you :)
mine are obsessed with photo booth.
i am so happy you are having your third. remind me why we don't live closer?
Post a Comment