Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When was Halloween again?

I guess when you lose your camera on the campus of BYU and it gets mailed back to you- AMEN, you get a little behind in the blogging world. So here we go. . .

For Halloween we encountered a Ladybug and a Wolverine this year. Jaden has had his costume since the beginning of September and was known to bust it out for park days.


Jaden had a Halloween Party at school and had a blast trick or treating, eating powdery doughnuts on a string, and playing lots of spooky games.
The kids were ecstatic to design and carve their very own pumpkins this year.
Bradli had no problem getting down and dirty cleaning out her pumpkin all by herself.
The finished products.

After our Ward's Trunk o' Treat we drove to UT for some fun. Doug had to work there so we thought we'd tag along. We stayed with Doug's sister Monica and had a great time with her and her family.
The kids all loved the farm at Thanksgiving Point and Jaden couldn't get enough of cousin Crew.

I don't know if these little goats had any idea what was happening to them. Jaden and Bradli were feeding them everything and anything they could get their little hands on.

All the kids favorite part of the day- PONY RIDE!



Memories I don't want to forget (lame me- no camera):
Getting together with my cousin Hillary, cousin Allison and her new hubby Sam, my brother Matthew and his wife Brooke, Monica, Joel, and Crew at Mama Chu's for some Mexican grub.
Having an absolute blast with my favorite college girlies: Annie Pants, Mariah, and Mehrsa at the park with our herd of kiddos and then hitting up the CougarEat and feeling rather OLD!! Gosh I miss those girls!!!

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute! Love their costumes!

hillary nicole said...

I loved seeing you and your family! It was fun seeing your kiddos in action, they crack me up!

Lisa said...

I love the costumes! Those wings were so cute. And I love Bradli with the new hair cut. Hooray for the honest good samaritan that returned you camera.

Likely said...

jaden cracks me up. i bet he still wants to wear that costume all the time.