Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Hiking and a Walking Weekend






Why does the weekend have to come and go so fast? The weather was perfect. We went on a hike at Deer Creek Saturday afternoon. Jaden loved being in the pack. Thank goodness Doug carried him in it because I think my back would have broke. We hiked for about 2 hours. We went where Doug goes mountain biking with his buddies. He wants me to give it a try. Yeah, I'm not so sure about that. I need LOTS of room to manuever and a paved road wouldn't be bad either. It was just great to be outside and enjoy the fresh air.
Jaden is walking all over the place. He cruises all over the house. You can tell because he has a few bruises from taking some spills, but he gets right up and goes for it again. It's so much fun to watch.

P.S. Grey's Anatomy was replayed Friday night- thank goodness!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO BYU!!! Jayden is sooo cute.
SS

Anonymous said...

Is Jaden trying to eat the camera?!

The Saunders Family said...

Hey guys looks like a fun time and still nice weather. Shauna I noticed you are wearing a Camelbak.....very nice.

Anonymous said...

Ok. to get you picture to show up you need to go into your profile. Half way down the page there will be a section called PHOTOGRAPH. it should tell you how to upload it. Once you do that your picture will show up. And for the lik=nks. This is a little more confusing. Do into yoursettings, then into Template. You will see all of that crazy writting that seems like it doesn't meen anything. Scroll down almost to the bottom until you see LINKS. There will be the "google link" and the "edit-me links" there. Were it says Edit me put the person blogspot address in. If this sounds too confusing just call Dave, he will probably be better at explaining it.
SS

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of Jaden. I want to see him walk! Now he and Carter can race at Christmas. Is your gate bolted into the wall yet...maybe that is where a few of his bruises came from???!!! Are you into Lost yet?

nena said...

you guys got the hicking fever it looks like! good for you, Jaden looks really cute, nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Jaden is SOOO cute, he must take after his HOT aunt Cara!!! I can't believe he is walking! Hey Shauna, your favorite show about "little people" is starting back up!!!!

Cara

Anonymous said...

Can you please post more frequently?! I need to know Browns' Business!!!