TV Drama
Wow people actually read this stuff, who would have thought. I am so bummed right now because I just got home from work and I was really looking forward to watching Grey's Anatomy- yes, I have been sucked into another show. Too bad someone didn't TiVo it (I won't name names). It's not like the baseball playoffs and football were on. Why does Fall have to include not only season premieres, but major sporting events? We're going to have to figure something out. One more thing, why do babies enjoy eating sand?? Just a question, not that Jaden did that at the park today HAHA!
3 comments:
Hey this is Stacey! I'm so excited you have a BLOG!!! I always run into to random people I haven't seen in awhile and they tell me they always read my blog, so just to let you know there are probably alot more people reading your blog than you think.....crazy
SS
Grey's was a funny one too, not to rub it in or anything. I can fill you in on the details. Working Thursday night is going to be tough with the new shows. Might be time for Tivo #2. What am I talking about, we still need #1. I'm sure we all ate our share of sand at the beach and we are OK...right??!! Carter likes the salt water better then the sand and I'm not sure which is worse. Talk to you soon - Lisa
I was recently told that they eat sand, paper, rocks, etc if they have an iron deficency. Try the poly-sol vitamins with Iron. :)
Annie
Post a Comment