
So I have decided to start a Blog. I know, that's what everyone says, but I think this will be a great way for me to feel like I'm keeping a journal. Is this cheating?? Oh well, if it is. It's so funny because I miss writing. When you're in school you are required to write. . . keep a journal of your readings, write a research paper, blah blah blah. You don't realize how much you miss expressing yourself until you sit down and write (or type). Okay, enough of this, let's get to the fun stuff.
Now I have been in Colorado for just over a year and I think I have somewhat adjusted. Is it bad that I still literally crave salt water? I guess it's in my blood and that's okay. I love being outside and I know my time is limited now that the leaves are turning. Winter will come and I will have to get creative with Jaden. He's starting to walk and it cracks me up. It's funny when he gets going and then takes a spill. He doesn't give up, eventhough he is a little "top heavy", as my sisters say (his head is in the 90th percentile while his body is 5%). It's too cute. These are truly the words of a new Mom. Everything is exciting and new for us. Doug and I have learned to appreciate so many "little" things, like peek-a-boo, clapping, pointing (which he does constantly), throwing food off his tray (we tell him "NO", but he just smiles and we melt), and slurping down his string cheese. Everyday is full of firsts and it's exciting to experience. We are so blessed to have a healthy son in our life.
20 comments:
We can't wait to get into Brown's business!! I love this picture of Jaden. That is one of my favorite faces!
Oh yah! I've been waiting for you to start a blog! I'm excited to keep up with your lives and Avery can check out the pics of Jaden :) My personal blog is still xanga.com/kissacooper
Anyway, I have lots of ideas for you to do things with Jaden when winter hits. I had two years of trying to entertain Rocco in the winter so I know some of the local hot spots :)
Have a wonderful day and I can't wait to read more! xoxo
Shauna cat! I was so excited to open this up this morning in my email!! OK- your son is ADORABLE. I will love to hear more about motherhood and colorado winters - Darron and I are in Pittsburgh and I could use a few ideas since our little girl is coming in 6 weeks. :) We can't wait!! Anyway, so good to hear from you, Shauna. love you! Robyn Huff Billeter
Yeah, I'm so glad you've entered the blogging world. Don't let it suck you in too deep, it's a crazy out there! I look forward to reading more. Peace out.
hey shauna welcome to the wonderful world of journal-keeping 21 century style! don't worry i am right here with ya :) i am so looking forward to reading everything the browns are up to. miss ya!
Good work!!
FYI, you need to put a title on your posts so that we can keep track of 'em, and it just looks better that way. :) Can't wait to read more.
Hey Shauna this is so cute!! I have never heard of the blogging world before. It looks like fun! Thanks for the pictures of Jaden's first birthday. They are adorable. We wish we could have been there to celebrate that special day. Tell Doug and Jaden hi and that we love them. we are excited for Christmas!! Love you!
Monica
Hey Shauna!
Me and Chris are going to start one of these I think once our kiddie comes along. I think you can add music somehow...Your pictures the other day were way cute, who made the amazing golf ball cake? Crazy. Hope you're doing well!
Hey crazy lady! Me too Me too! I should start one of these. I read them all the time. You've done a good job designing yours - how did you learn how to? Do you have to subscribe or "buy" a space? Am I a complete dork that I don't know how to do this? I am a dork anyway. It's fun to read about your adventures :)
Tiffany
I don't have to be anonymous . . I am tiffany :) I am no secret
Sweet page. I miss that kid a lot. He is so cool
Jaden is a good kisser
Hey girl,
You never cease to amaze me. You, out of all my friends would be the one to turn me on to blogging. Your next page could be about how to start a blog. Jaden couldn't be any cuter. We so miss you guys. Tell Doug hello.
I still want to see pics of the cake.
Hope you are enjoying the fall leaves.
P.S.
Your last message was from Stacie
Oh Shauna, I must say I am not surprised about this. Looks like you will be a great "blogger" - this is just all so new to me. I feel like I am in the dark ages not knowing much about this. Can't wait to read your future blogs and be on the up and up with your family! Miss you so much and can't wait to see you soon!
XOXO - Love,
Lindsay
Sand is not as bad as you think, he could be eating dog crap!
shauna,
you go girl! keeping a blog is great, keeps everyone informed and we get to see jaden grow like a weed.
yes, monica got the boot, i am rooting for the twins too, it would be a first for ANTM, twins as the winners, they photograph so well.
keep in touch, we love you guys, jess
ahah Jaden is always so happy. Hey it was you and some other siblings that got me that Tiger Woods book right? Well I finally started reading it. It is amazing. He can play and write.
I had a lot of fun in C Rock. Everyone should eventually take a trip out there. You want snow, you got it. You want to snowboard, you got it. You want to wear short sleeves, you got it. You want a lifesize chicken that runs around the house, you got that too.
Tell me you heard Michael's (from the office) ring tone. "My Humps?" hahahahah
Post a Comment