The barber has a kidney infection, yet the baby needed a cut badly, so the assistant tried to distract the baby with a lotion tube so no ears would be snipped.
The baby wasn't having it, so the assistant tried a hair brush. The barber continued to work eventhough he was in pain as the Percocet began to wear off.
The assistant tried a toothbrush and it worked like a gem. The barber worked and worked and worked. No ears were snipped and the baby had very clean teeth.
The barber is recovering from his sickness, the baby is happy with his new do, and the assistant had to clean-up all the hair.
The End
8 comments:
Dang it! I was hopng he'd come see us with the long hair!
Get better soon Doug!
H-Train-
Why am I awake?? I need to be asleep- it's 12:19 and I need to go to bed. I wish I had some Felicity to watch!
Loooove it. Your blog is the best :) xoxoxoxo
That's a funny story!! I've never had a kidney infection but it doesn't sound like fun. I hope Doug is feeling better.
Sandra
Poor Dougy! Love the fo-hawk. And are those UGGs or some other brand of sweet boots. Love them.
shauna, I love checking out your blog. It makes me laugh everytime. Doug is a tropper for doing that with a kidney infection--they are the pits! I love the haircut. How come you are such a hot mom? :)
I love his hair!! great job barber! I have had a kidney infection before it's no fun.
https://www.elvanasira.com/2019/03/Cara-Mendapatkan-Pinjaman-Online-dengan-Mudah.html
Post a Comment