Saturday, December 16, 2006

Burritos y Arroz Con Leche


It's 1:33 am and I have been trying to sleep, however, Jaden has been crying on and off for the last hour. I think he's pulling molers. Doug is drugged up on Percocet and this was our converstaion when I tried to go to bed (sidenote: Doug has been known to talk in his sleep and I have been known to egg him on to see what he'll say):

Doug: "Sorry he's keeping you up."

Shauna: "I think he's getting his molers."

Doug: "I'm getting a burrito."

Shauna: "Really, from where?"

Doug: "The local Tacoqueria."

Shauna: "Where's that?"

Doug: "In South Dakota."

Shauna: "What kind of a burrito?"

Doug: "A fatty one."

Shauna: "What will you have to drink?"

Doug: "Arroz con leche."

Shauna: "Wow!!"

Doug: ASLEEP!

Shauna: Laughing

Jaden: Still crying- poor guy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way he said that! That is hilarous! Did he believe you the next morning when you told him?! hahaha

Anonymous said...

South Dakota? Of all places. That is hillarious!!!! Great post!

burtons*north said...

good one shauna!

Amy Christine said...

Oh my gosh, I am cracking up right now. Love it! Poor Jaden though. I hate teething!

Likely said...

I am laughing so hard right now Shauna. SOOO funny. SOOOO funny also because I, who like to egg him on, had this conversation with David, who also talks in his sleep just two nights ago:

Tiffany walks into the room and pulls back covers on her side of the bed.

David: Thirty.
Tiffany: What?
David:Thirty.
Tiffany:Thirty what?
David:Thirty acres.
Tiffany:For what?
David:For the Church.
Tiffany: Why does the Church need 30 acres?
David: For Christmas Cards.
Tiffany: What kind of Christmas cards?
David: asleep
tiffany: Laughing.

You two are hilarious. I love that you wrote this down and I also love that you are little Miss late night blogger lady.

nena said...

I wish Jeff talked in his sleep! That would be so fun.

Shauna Brown said...

Tiff-
Good thing Dave and Doug don't sleep together! What would they talk about??

Katie said...

I have to say your blog is one of my favorites. It's so entertaining. Maybe I could send you some rolls and you could send us some meat pie!? Or if you'll be here after Christmas we can have a bake off and blog about it! ha!

Kara said...

That's hilarious! I love the "a fatty one", I can totally see him saying that.

Annie said...

That is hilarious! I love it and I'm sure that he loves that you blogged it!