If you missed last weeks episode of The Office, SHAME on you!! We really are obsessed with it. I think the more times you watch it, the funnier it is. I literally fell off the couch because I was laughing so stinkin' hard! I love Michael, I love Angela, I love Jim, I love Dewight, I love the Asian girls, I love Toby, I love the Christmas goose, I love everything about that show. I can't wait to go to CA because my sister is bringing The Office DVDs and we are so having The Office marathon. If any of you don't watch it, you are missing out. It is my duty to advise you to rent the DVDs. You will become a true Dunder Mifflin groupie. By the way, did any of you see Justin Timberlake on SNL- soooooooo HILARIOUS!!
Monday, December 18, 2006
"Ski"sons Greetings!
If you missed last weeks episode of The Office, SHAME on you!! We really are obsessed with it. I think the more times you watch it, the funnier it is. I literally fell off the couch because I was laughing so stinkin' hard! I love Michael, I love Angela, I love Jim, I love Dewight, I love the Asian girls, I love Toby, I love the Christmas goose, I love everything about that show. I can't wait to go to CA because my sister is bringing The Office DVDs and we are so having The Office marathon. If any of you don't watch it, you are missing out. It is my duty to advise you to rent the DVDs. You will become a true Dunder Mifflin groupie. By the way, did any of you see Justin Timberlake on SNL- soooooooo HILARIOUS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Shauna your so funny! I love your blogs. Chuck and I need to borrow the office from Jess so we can become groupies. (ha,ha)
I'm due April, 21. This pregnancy feels like it's going soooo slow. I'm already counting down the days which is bad because I still have a ways to go.
Shauna, I missed SNL but OF COURSE I watched The Office. LOVE THAT SHOW. I was dying when Michael marked his date. I seriously have butterflies in my stomach watching that show because I'm always so embarassed for Michael. He's awesome.
Was JT as good this time as he was impersonating Ashton Kutcher on Punked? I think that is my favorite SNL skit. Did he Bring Sexy Back too?!
I think dad Tivoed that episode of The Office...I'm excited. :)
I just watched The Office...pretty funny...what part(s) did you fall off the couch? Can Jim and Pam PLEASE just get together...it kills me to watch them torment themselves!
hi Shauna!
I rememberd you had a blog and needed a break from finals... Tim and I LOVE the Office and we have both season 1 and 2 because we bought it with wedding gift cards. We both die laughing and don't like to watch it with other people as much because they dont appreciate the humor. We loved your Christmas card!!!
Crap, you mean I missed JT!? This is one of those times my TIVO watching friend would get a visit from yours truly! Dangit, what happened?
I love the office! Ahhhhh I missed JT, I knew that was going to be on. HOw on earth did I miss that?
https://www.sariwidiarti.com/2019/03/perhatikan-9-ciri-pinjaman-online-yang.html
Post a Comment