Thursday, December 21, 2006

Got SNOW??

We sure do!!! I'm sure you have heard on the News about the blizzard that is dumping on CO. It started early Wed. morning and hasn't let up. They have shut down all of the freeways, the airport is closed (perfect for holiday traveling- so sad), and bummer for all of those last minute shoppers- they're not going anywhere. We were supposed to have some friends over for dinner and their car got stuck pulling out of their driveway and they only live 2 minutes away from us- CRAZY!!! Check out our pictures.
Yesterday (12/20/06) at 2:00 PM- notice the wall

Today (12/21/06) at 9:00 AM- what wall!

Yesterday at 2:00 PM- notice the white carToday- what car??Last night!Last night!Jaden wanted to get in on the action- "Let me out Dad!"Our house!Up the street.Down the street.Doug shoveling snow while I'm blogging- he's the BEST!

TO BE CONTINUED. . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say this but...Hurray!! Someone has more snow then us! We actually have almost no snow right now. I can't believe the picture of your retaining wall. We haven't had that much snow ever yet! I hope that everything is clear by the 27th so you guys can fly out! Crazy!! You better keep an eye on Jaden. If he walked out the door he would get lost under the snow banks!! Great pictures!!

Amy Christine said...

Oh my!!! That's insane. I have to say, I'm not so much missing snow this year. I was thinking about you guys when I heard about the crazy Denver blizzard. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Remember when we were talking on the phone (after 9pm PST) and you said, "There's supposed to be a blizzard tomorrow...ya right" and I said, "You better get ready for it!" ? I can't believe all that snow...the weathermen were right! Did you make Doug take all these photos for your blog?! Keep us posted. :)

Shauna Brown said...

H-Train-

Yeah, I should have listened. . . the grocery store is completely out of milk, lettuce, cheese, etc. I've never seen anything like it!! They did have some chocolate milk left, so I grabbed some just in case!! CRAZY!