I'm feeling guilty. I have been in CA since the 27th and before that we were celebrating the holidays with Doug's family, so I have neglected my blog. I don't get back to CO until the 14th, but thought I would write a short entry while I wait for Jaden to wake-up from his nap. Everyone else is down at the beach and I am "patiently" waiting for Jaden to wake-up. I thought I should make sure he got a nap in since Dave (my brother-in-law) is watching the kids so we (a group of crazy girls) can go to JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE tonight!! We are so excited for the concert. As one of my previous posts stated "I brought sexy back" in CO, but tonight will be the true test. Here are a few pictures I found on my sister's computer. I will download my pics when I get back to CO. Enjoy and Happy belated New Year!!Looking at the lights in Naples, Long Beach
Jaden loves riding Audrey's razor
Waiting for the Rose Parade to start- I can't wait to blog about this!!!

2 comments:
How was the concert? That would have been fun. Thanks for posting, I've been wondering what you guys have been up to down there.
thanks for the ketchup.
Post a Comment