Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Rewind-Holiday Fun!

This whole Mac thing is really a work in progress (thanks Clairissa for your help thus far- you Mac genius). Here are some pictures from CA. I can't seem to be able to move them into the order that I want, so for now, this is what you get!

Jaden and Presley playing in Laguna.


The Taylor family with baby Alyssa and Jaden's favorite dog- Tessa.


Jaden's buddies Mason and Logan. They used to live in CO, but now live in Philadelphia. We miss them like CRAZY!!


Their adorable Mom- Megan. We went to BYU together and it was so great living close to them in CO. Now we'll have to meet up in CA- oh dang it!!


This really is the best!! Carter (my nephew) was missing for awhile and when Cara found him, this is what we discovered. . .


Grandpa got to clean up the mess!


Could he really do that?? I love Carter to death!! He and Jaden had so much fun together it was insane! His huge smile and big brown eyes are to die for.

9 comments:

Likely said...

yeah right shauna, that was totally a picture of you clogging up the toilet. You had a run in with some almonds or walnuts. HA HA.

You know I love you.

Clair said...

Ok, so to get the pics in the order you want them, cut and paste the html from each pic. It's a pain, but it works. xoxo

Likely said...

you can just post the pics and then cut and paste them without having to go through html. They show up at the top first and then highlight them (or just click on them until you see that they are outlined), push apple X and then go to the place where you want them, click there, and push apple V.

Shauna Brown said...

Thanks girlies, I'm going to get through this!

Annie said...

Is that an elephant cookie from Balboa Island? Our daily bribe at the beach. :)

Annie said...

I, of course, meant to say HIPPO! I think my brain truly is turning into mush. :)

Shauna Brown said...

Annie-

Of course it is!! He couldn't wait to eat it all up!

Shauna Brown said...

Annie-

Of course it is!! He couldn't wait to eat it all up!

Nancy said...

Shauna, looks like fun, I was just in Laguna this weekend, too bad we weren't there at the same time!