I am soo glad that my TIVO taped The Office...When I got home last night it was 99% full and the last thing is taped was The Office! It was HILLARIOUS!!! LOVED Michael's PLASMA TV!! Glad that it is back and it looks to be a great season! I never knew that Pam had the hots for Michael!! HAHA
Hey Shauna! I love the pic in NYC - never know what you're going to find there! So question for you... we have some friends that are going to Englewood, CO for an internship. Is that anywhere near you? They're looking for help finding temporary housing and don't know anyone in the Denver area. I can't recall exactly where you guys live, but seem to recall it's near-ish Denver... Are you anywhere close to Englewood? If so, thought maybe you could pass on the name of an RS Pres or someone who might be in the know about housing things. THANKS! (lisa.m.lapierre@gmail.com)
Hi-Lare! I loved the part when Jan put on the music and started awkward dancing to it. And the part when Pam realizes dinner won't be ready for another 3 hours, the look on her face, classic!
I about died when Dwight ended up coming to the party and then when his "date" wanted to leave he was like "go already" or something...
The candle studio????
"Maybe I'll be your first customer"
Even the very beginning was hilarious when Michael was "yelling" at corporate and then he comes in and says, "Yeah, I just got off the phone with corporate.." you think?
5 comments:
I am soo glad that my TIVO taped The Office...When I got home last night it was 99% full and the last thing is taped was The Office! It was HILLARIOUS!!! LOVED Michael's PLASMA TV!! Glad that it is back and it looks to be a great season! I never knew that Pam had the hots for Michael!! HAHA
Hey Shauna! I love the pic in NYC - never know what you're going to find there! So question for you... we have some friends that are going to Englewood, CO for an internship. Is that anywhere near you? They're looking for help finding temporary housing and don't know anyone in the Denver area. I can't recall exactly where you guys live, but seem to recall it's near-ish Denver... Are you anywhere close to Englewood? If so, thought maybe you could pass on the name of an RS Pres or someone who might be in the know about housing things. THANKS! (lisa.m.lapierre@gmail.com)
Shauna!
LOVED the Office this week. Still have it on Tivo so I can watch it at least once or twice more before next Thurs. Hilarious!
Hi-Lare! I loved the part when Jan put on the music and started awkward dancing to it. And the part when Pam realizes dinner won't be ready for another 3 hours, the look on her face, classic!
I about died when Dwight ended up coming to the party and then when his "date" wanted to leave he was like "go already" or something...
The candle studio????
"Maybe I'll be your first customer"
Even the very beginning was hilarious when Michael was "yelling" at corporate and then he comes in and says, "Yeah, I just got off the phone with corporate.."
you think?
HA HA HA... I love those guys.
Post a Comment