Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I Finally Have My Life Back!

It's true, I haven't been in control of my life since my addiction. . . LOST!! Doug and I have finally caught-up and now I feel at peace. Well, sort of. Friday night Jaden spent the night at Grandma Brown's house so we could go out on a date. It was a suprise for Doug and I said he could pick where to go. . .maybe Downtown, go to an actual movie, but no we went to dinner and then watched Lost until 2am. It was wonderful because we could sleep in the next morning- BLISS!! Now, no Lost until Feb. 7th. What will we do?? I guess finish projects around the house, read, sleep, go on an actual date, etc. This may be a good thing (yeah right!).

We did get to go to our friend Rebekah's wedding reception which was a blast. I got to see her sister Ann Marie. We were pals at BYU and have gone to NYC together and she came and visited me in CA. Her litle boy Matthew is the cutest baby ever!! He has the biggest smile and loves the camera. It was so great to catch-up. I'm trying to convert her to the world of bloging, we'll see if it works!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Don't feel guilty about LOST...Jay and I have a major addiction, we watched season 1 and 2 in about a week and half! Now we just have to wait for 24 to start...pretty sad what excites us these days.

Anonymous said...

How cute you and your friend with your babies...Jaden looks older to me. I think he misses me...he hasn't written in a while, please tell him I need some mail!

Likely said...

You two are too cute! It's so fun to see you guys together again. Did you play some Dr. Mario?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss Dr. Mario! I think I'll ask for a Nintendo for Christmas. Again, we need a reunion!

Likely said...

Don't be jealous because I have an old school nintendo AND Dr. Mario. Dave and I, when we were still in Provo, would eat golden grahams and cinnamon toast crunch and play until the wee hours of the morning . . . ahhh ... we need to set it up again now.

Likely said...

and I would SOOOO beat you Mrs. Simiskey and those fast moving thumbs of yours.