Monday, November 20, 2006

Jaden Brown not Jayden Federline


Are you kidding me!!! I was at Nordstrom on Saturday and I had Jaden with me. The sales girl asked me what his name was and I said "Jaden". Now you ask me, what was her response, just the WORST thing ever. Tatiana (my little Russian sales girl-so cute) said, "Oh like Britney's baby". I about died. #1- Jaden is way older than Brit's Jayden, #2- I had the name first, #3- We spell the name differently, and #4- Doug does NOT carry any sort of K-Fed genes (I haven't seen Doug in wife beaters, gold chains, or corn-rows recently). Oh the drama with a name!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right, Shauna. You're such a Britney wannabe. :)

Anonymous said...

Ya, I totally agree. You KNEW Brit and K-Fed would choose that name eventually and so you thought you would jump on the Jaden bandwagon. hahahahah

Shauna Brown said...

Very true. I try to be Britney in every aspect of my life. Lately I've been chomping gum and you rarely see Jaden in a car seat!

Anonymous said...

shauna, if you haven't seen doug in any wife beaters or gold chains, you obviously don't know him very well.

Shauna Brown said...

Jay, it sounds like you know him better than me!

Anonymous said...

sh-

lets just say that doug had a problem swinging the golf club because his gold chains and baggy pants kept getting in the way. but he still dominated.

Shauna Brown said...

Jay-Ray-

You still got it haha!! Where will you guys be for Christmas? We will be there on the 27th, so we have to see you! I know Cheryl and Roger Ray would love to see te baby Jay Ray!

Shauna Brown said...

Jay-Ray-

You still got it haha!! Where will you guys be for Christmas? We will be there on the 27th, so we have to see you! I know Cheryl and Roger Ray would love to see te baby Jay Ray!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Britney named her baby Jaden! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

We will be in Utah for most of the Christmas break, but will be back here probably around New Years. We'd love to see the Brown clan as well.