I don't know if it's the weather outside (blue skies but cold), but I was looking through pictures of the summer and came across some great pictures. Gosh I miss the ocean and what comes with it. . . wearing Rainbows everyday, tan skin, board shorts, eating A's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, having salt water on your body for a good 8 hours, wearing a hoodie at night, and being with true beach bums a.k.a. my family. When I was looking through my pictures I kept seeing great pictures of Doug. I LOVE when he's wearing board shorts, Rainbows, and a t-shirt. I guess that's my "perfect" outfit. I know, not too exciting, but it's what I love. It makes me think about when we were first dating and he lived in San Diego for the summer. We did everything centered around the water. Well, reality is that I'm not on the water, but don't be suprised if you see me wearing my Rainbows in the snow! 

9 comments:
Shauna does Doug know that you are talking dirty about him on the internet? Just joke'n.....I think Doug is hot too.
Dave
Aw, Duggles. He'll always be your Dr. of LOVE!!!!
I wish Jeff smiled like that in pictures, Doug looks like he's havin a great time whatever you were doing in that picture, then again who wouldn't be happy sittin on a beach! I agree beach clothes are the best, not like we get to wear them that often. I love your blogs.
okay, i'm a nerd, but what are rainbows? and you said you ate A's for breakfast. I guess I need to go to the beach more.
haha....it took me a while, but I figured out what you meant by rainbows. I'm still scratching my head about the A's. xoxo
Shauna,
It was great seeing you in CS this weekend at Rebecca's reception. I love your blog. I'll be sure to check often!
shauna, you're a crack-up. I love it. doug may be hot, but jaden, he's the real hottie. :)
Hey I went to A's a couple times! Their breakfast burritos are amaaazing- especially after jet skiing with my dad, Matt and Roger when we're super hungry and tired. Those were the days. Ahh I miss the beach so much Shauna! That's ok I just have to keep telling myself that snow can be fun too :)
Doug . . . a hottie? I personally think he looks a little like a Backstreet Boy. wink wink.
love you guys!
Tiffany
Post a Comment