Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'm Bringing Sexy Back


What will I do without Lost?? "Bring Sexy Back"!!! Friday night we had a "Girls Night Out" because my friend Kara is moving to CA (I am soooooo sad). We went to Costa Vida which is a version of Cafe Rio. We ate and talked for a good 2 hours. Sexy wasn't back yet. Then we all decided to go dancing in LoDo which is downtown Denver. I know, hillarious! We're a bunch of Mormon moms, but we for sure brought "Sexy Back". We had a blast dancing together. The best part was that since we were girls, we didn't have to pay a cover and water is always FREE! All we wanted was a little J.T. to complete the night. We finally got it at the last club. Oh we brought "Sexy Back" alright!!

12 comments:

Likely said...

umm... maybe you wanted some old school JT and you wanted to do the Bye Bye Bye dance with me?

I know you missed me during your booty shaking escapade. I am way jealous. I haven't danced in a while, except for when I shake it down with Max.... but it's usually just to Mary Poppins "Step in Time" or something.

Tiff

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH Tiff, I am cracking up right now remembering the Bye Bye Bye dance. Remember when we made Ben be our audience? Shauna, I love that you and your girlfriends went dancing. I'm sure you were the sexiest bunch there. :)

Shauna Brown said...

I did miss my P-town girls for sure!! We would have brought sexy back in a BIG way!! Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! You went dancing?! at a club?! got in free for ladies' night?! I believe it!

You may not remember but Megan and I witnessed Bye, Bye, Bye in your apt. as well. Lucky us! :)

Likely said...

AMY!! And maybe then you and I can do a little "I Think We're Alone Now". Ben was such a trooper to sit through our crazy giggling performance. did you see my comment on the picture with AnnMarie? You will appreciate it if anyone will. I love you Amy! How is the wee man and Diesel Daddy? Didn't you have another one?

Anonymous said...

I think we really need a reunion. It's been 6 years since we've all been together! Unacceptable. I was reminding Ben about our Canterwood dance days last night and he just shook his head and said "Crazy girls." Tiff, I did have another one - boy #2 in July. He's a cute-stuff. I need to email you. Love you girls!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Wish I could've been there. Miss you guys! xoxo

Shauna Brown said...

Reunuion. . .FOR SURE!!! We would have such a blast. Maybe a little "Skake Your Bon Bon"!

Shauna Brown said...

H-Train- how is Nordies?? Come to CO and we can "shake it like a polaroid picture together" if you know what I mean!

Anonymous said...

OK, that is it!! No one would go dancing with me on New Years and you are out clubbing. I think this means we all have to go dancing over the holidays. That is right Doug and Dave!! Matthew better come to. What was his dance group called? And Heather don't think you are getting off so easy. You will be shaking your stuff right along with us. Cara....you to!

Shauna Brown said...

I'm down for sure!! Maybe we could go to the LBC to shake it. That way Dave and Doug could talk Snoop Dogg the entire night!

Anonymous said...

Lisa & Shauna I will totally go dancing with you and anyone else during break- definitely New Years! We should find a cool place... that lets 18 yr olds in :D