Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Night Owl

I should be in bed, but of course I'm not. I'm such a night owl it's crazy. My mind just goes at night. . . the things I need to do, ideas for Christmas gifts, what's going on tomorrow blah blah blah. It's snowing out. I should be snuggled up in my down comforter sleeping, but I'm not. In about 7 to 8 hours I will wish that I had gone to bed at a reasonable hour, but that's in 7 hours (who thinks that far ahead?). Jaden and Doug are both sound asleep, I'm blogging.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shauna, I'm a night owl too. It's really ridiculous. Ben almost always goes to bed before me. You should call me sometime when you're up late - I'm sure I'll be up too and we can talk about jeans. :)

Anonymous said...

Why is it that we girls are such night owls?! I guess I could go to bed right now, but why?! I won't fall asleep...I'll just lay in bed thinking of amything and everything until I get tired in a few hours...I guess I could always pop an episode of Felicity in. BTW, did you watch the Bachelor...poor Sadie. Back to being a night owl...I'm STILL messed up from Canada...I had to set my alarm today for 10:40am!!!! I guess what I need to do is get up at the same time every morning and go to bed at the same time every night, but I have zero motivation for that. I know, I need to get my own blog so I don't leave long comments on yours...Jaden looks so old! Great work on the wreath Doug!! Lisa or Dave, if you are reading this, will you PLEASE update your blog?!! Shade, shmade.

Anonymous said...

Is Doug baptizing himself?

Anonymous said...

"I like the night life, I like to boogie."

What movie?

Anonymous said...

Okay , I just looked back at that pic of Doug and I realized what Matt was saying - HA HA HA. you are hilarious.

nena said...

We should start some sort of club! I'm up until 2-3 every night. I love that you took pictures of them sleeping Jeff probably would have given me the bird if I tried to do that. ha ha.

Shauna Brown said...

Hillarious Matthew!! You are so religious, always thinking of church!