






Adjusting- not always fun but necessary.
1. From CA to CO: I was in CA for about 3 weeks and now I am back to reality- COLD and snowy. I know I will survive but it will take some adjusting. I know, boo-hoo!
2. From a PC to a Mac: I'm already frustrated because I have sooooooooo much to learn. I know, once again, boo-hoo.
3. From 3 to 1: In CA Jaden was with his 2 cousins the entire time and played and played and played, now it's just Mom during the day. A definite adjustment.
4. From the Holidays to every day life: It has been the holidays for us from Dec. 22nd until yesterday. It's a little late in coming, but we are feeling the sadness that the holidays are done. I took Christmas decorations down today.
Since I didn't have both cameras with me the entire trip, here are pics from Christmas in CO.
***PROBLEM- Since switching to a Mac, posting pics is all screwed up. I can't arrange them, write comments above them because I can't see them on my screen, only when I hit preview can I see any pictures. I can only see html stuff. Someone, please help with my "adjusting" so I can get my pics up!!
9 comments:
Ok...first of all, what Mac did you get?! You'll love it!!
Second, when I post, I first upload the pics, then you will notice each picture is broken up into < a onblur= .... > and so on. That means it's a new picture. So you can break those up and write comments above or below, etc.
Hope that makes sense. It also helps to know HTML...comes in handy in times like these. :) xoxo
p.s. I'm definitely not missing CO this winter. Can't believe how cold and snowy it is there!! It has been 70 degrees these past few days here. T-shirts and flip flops, baby.
Oh good...someone answered your questions. I was going to say the same thing, and that you just won't be able to see them until you go to your blog. You might have to start naming each photo so you know which one to break up and talk about. You have to mess with the html code a lot more I found. You can change and edit all your pics in iphoto obviously, and then upload them on blogger. Let me know if that helps. Jay has to help me a lot more since he knows html way better than I do.
Shauna,
If you still need help leave a message on Hillary's blog. She should be able to solve it for you.
A. Shauna
You got your Mac..you are so spoiled :0). Just have a master plan like me and then someday maybe you'll never have to adjust to the snow! Miss you, can't wait to hear all about your fun in the sun!
Okay don't know much about Macs or PCs or computers in general, but what I do know is that your son is adorable! Maybe you need to go back to California and pursue the show biz thing. It's a thought. I know it's cold in CO, but it's cold in AZ too, global warming or something!
Question: How is Jaden adjusting to the new bump on top of his cabesa? I'm trying to adjust to life without your constant energy...again! :(
H-
He's doing okay, just constantly going to the door to go outside. You would have loved watching him eat spaghetti last night...the fork turned into his chubby fingers!!
Jaden is adorable. I hear you on adjusting from vacation to normal life. And I can't believe the snow you've gotten in CO. We've missed it all in DC. We had a few snow flurries for like 10 minutes yesterday and that's it.
yeah if you have any more apple questions just e-mail me! you will love photobooth... and you should get an AIM screenname so we can do video chats sometime! miss you!
Post a Comment