Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Backwards Visual

Do to the photo requests, I am including a picture of the "dress". Side note: Doug is out of town until Friday and Jaden couldn't take the picture, so I had to improvise. I mean, it's not like a formal gown or anything, just a comfy knit dress. Notice the white tank in the pictures.

BACKWARDS- what white tank??? The neck was awfully high!

FORWARDS- much better!

P.S. Sounds like I'm not the only one having problems getting dressed! GREAT COMMENTS!
P.P.S. Go get one!! Super comfy, great for the summer, and only $8.98 at Target- went to return something and came back with a dress- this always happens to me at Target!

10 comments:

La said...

Hi Shauna! I am so glad you found my blog! Whitney told us they live by you and I was jealous. We really miss the old Provo days sometimes; not Provo so much but the good times. We would love to come visit Denver. I am pretty sure I will need any excuse to get outta Kansas! Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, look at you in leggings!! $8.98...

familia Bybaran said...

I would get one, but there is no way that I would look as good as you do in that dress. HOT STUFF!!!

I think you look great with it backwards.

Anonymous said...

So funny. If it makes you feel any better...it could go either way. I haven't had the problem of wearing something backwards, but believe me, there has been many a time I have worn shirts inside-out! Love it.

Annie said...

you are cracking me up! I was at Target yesterday and didn't see your dress. Probably a good thing, I don't think that I could pull it off in any direction. :)

Nancy said...

You are too cute, even with it on backwards! So funny, I'm loving the visual, and I know what you mean about Target. I went yesterday for some cupcake liners and ended up spending $50, they were expensive, you know.

Lisa Michelle said...

Shauna!! Just saw your comment... were you able to find the book? i only got to try two of the recipes: Peppermint cupcakes and the Black Bottom Cupcakes. They were ok, but there were some pics of other recipes that looked absolutely amazing. Some chocolate bombshell something-or-other... I suppose it depends on whether you're looking for taste or appearance -- preferably both, right? Ok, longwinded way of saying that the two recipes I tried were fine, but nothing show stopping. I'd try one of the others that are pictured in the book. Have you ever made Magic Cake? You can see the recipe here if you're interested: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Lisas-Chocolate-Chocolate-Chip-Cake/Detail.aspx It is totally DIVINE.

All right - enough on that -- let me know what you end up doing and how it turns out!! Good luck!

ps - that dress is so cute! Being able to wear something backwards and forwards is as good as something being reversible!! And I seriosuly think I could live at Target and be perfectly happy. That store is the bomb-dot-com.

Anonymous said...

I loooooove Target. I drive to different ones in the area to see what is different. Can you tell my husband is NEVER around. I have to entertain myself somehow. I have looked for the dress but haven't found it. I did find it online though, but it was still $17.99. Maybe it will go on sale and I can copy you.

Jenny said...

thats hilarious! what a trend setter

abbyandcompany said...

Wear it backwards. Way stylin.