How dumb am I. . . I wore a dress today and wore it backwards all day. I didn't realize it until about 7PM after I'd been to Costco, the Mall, the post office, and the park. I'm NOT including a picture, at least I had a jean jacket on all day!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Shauna that is so funny! What type of dress can you wear backwards and get away with it? A sassy one?!
I just watched some more news coverage on the Virginia Tech tragedy...it is awful how 1 person can cause so much harm to others, the whole thing just makes me sick. The support that comes after such events, however, always seems to strengthen me.
Abbey insists on getting herself dressed and yesterday that meant wearing her jeans backwards. I tried to remove them and she acted like I was cutting her legs off, so I just dealt with the kris kross look, it's good to know it's coming back.
That's a great mom story. I had no excuse on my mission when I wore a different shoe on each foot--one brown and one black and did not realize it either until late in the day. They were a similar style Dr. Marten, but not THAT similar! COme on!
I am sure no one notices the backwards dress. Maybe it even looked better.
I love that! I took Hallie to dance yesterday and realized I was wearing one brown flip flop and one black. They are identical, and hardly different in color, but still, I love that I'm not the only one! I didn't know that the dancing with the stars girl was from SLC, I thought maybe she seemed like a good, nice girl though, and I know ballroom is huge there, good to know.
I agree, I need to see a picture of the dress. That is so hilarious!! I wore a sweater backwards all day once (and, coincidentally, I had also been to Costco before realizing it!). So funny, Shauna, I love you!!
I need a picture of the dress. Where did you get it. I do things like that all the time including putting my kids' shoes on the wrong feet. Please can we see a picture?
8 comments:
Shauna that is so funny! What type of dress can you wear backwards and get away with it? A sassy one?!
I just watched some more news coverage on the Virginia Tech tragedy...it is awful how 1 person can cause so much harm to others, the whole thing just makes me sick. The support that comes after such events, however, always seems to strengthen me.
Keep the posts coming!
Abbey insists on getting herself dressed and yesterday that meant wearing her jeans backwards. I tried to remove them and she acted like I was cutting her legs off, so I just dealt with the kris kross look, it's good to know it's coming back.
That's a great mom story. I had no excuse on my mission when I wore a different shoe on each foot--one brown and one black and did not realize it either until late in the day. They were a similar style Dr. Marten, but not THAT similar! COme on!
I am sure no one notices the backwards dress. Maybe it even looked better.
Funny funny story! Love it. I do things like that all too often...
I love that! I took Hallie to dance yesterday and realized I was wearing one brown flip flop and one black. They are identical, and hardly different in color, but still, I love that I'm not the only one! I didn't know that the dancing with the stars girl was from SLC, I thought maybe she seemed like a good, nice girl though, and I know ballroom is huge there, good to know.
Could you at least post a picture of the dress so we can try to make sense of this all? Inquiring minds want to know.
I agree, I need to see a picture of the dress. That is so hilarious!! I wore a sweater backwards all day once (and, coincidentally, I had also been to Costco before realizing it!). So funny, Shauna, I love you!!
I need a picture of the dress. Where did you get it. I do things like that all the time including putting my kids' shoes on the wrong feet. Please can we see a picture?
Post a Comment