Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Finally!!

I don't know what my deal is, but I have been putting off finishing the "little lady's" room for awhile now. I think that I'm in denial that I am having a baby in 13 days. Today we finally finished painting her furniture. I will post pics once I get it up in the room. I will say, I can blame this little guy for not getting everything done, but I sure LOVE him!

"Mom, I got the stamps out!"

"Mom, I took my pants off and I'm wearing your tall shoes!"

"Mom, how can you want me to take a nap? I can help!"
The before pics of the furniture. . . stay tuned!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put up more photos, please...I miss seeing you pregnant!

The Staffieri Family said...

I can't belive you only have 13 days left. I am so jealous! I have 7 weeks left and I am ready to be done. Our little guy doesn't have a name yet either. It's just too hard! Can't wait to see the pictures of her furniture. Looks like you guys have been working hard!

The Staffieri Family said...

I can't belive you only have 13 days left. I am so jealous! I have 7 weeks left and I am ready to be done. Our little guy doesn't have a name yet either. It's just too hard! Can't wait to see the pictures of her furniture. Looks like you guys have been working hard!

The Staffieri Family said...

I can't belive you only have 13 days left. I am so jealous! I have 7 weeks left and I am ready to be done. Our little guy doesn't have a name yet either. It's just too hard! Can't wait to see the pictures of her furniture. Looks like you guys have been working hard!

The Staffieri Family said...

I can't belive you only have 13 days left. I am so jealous! I have 7 weeks left and I am ready to be done. Our little guy doesn't have a name yet either. It's just too hard! Can't wait to see the pictures of her furniture. Looks like you guys have been working hard!

Nancy said...

I'm so excited for you to get this little one here, and to see how the furniture turns out. Hope those are black and decker tools your husband is using!

Cara said...

There sure are A LOT of DEWALT tools in your garage....You better keep those on the "down low"!!!

Can't wait for the little lady....BRADLEY!!!

Annie said...

13 days are you serious?! I am so excited to see this little lady and Jaden's reaction to her. I want to see the finished room. isn't nesting great?

abbyandcompany said...

Shauna I love the hutch with the chicken wire. I can't wait to see what it looks like finished. You have great taste!

Ashley Park said...

I have been the SAME way! But it looks like her stuff is going to be so cute! Our little "lady's" room is actually going to get painted today. I am super jealous of 2 weeks left... I have 8 weeks.. ug.

Dad said...

It was so good to talk for at least a few minutes today. Looks like you and Doug have been hard at work so I'm excited to see the final pics of the furniture. I'm sure the next few weeks are going to fly...lots of loves from Indiana!

Dad said...

The last comment was from Megan... not Scott. Although I'm sure he would send 'loves from Indiana too' haha

Kara said...

I can't wait to see everything done. Good luck with the delivery, I can't wait to meet her!

abbyandcompany said...

okay, you have had enough time. Get the finished photos up. What are you pregnant or something?