Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Flight. . . CANCELLED!
That's right, my flight was cancelled yesterday, so Jaden and I got to hang out in the Denver airport for 5 hours- FUN! He did great, but when we got on the plane, the great went to TIRED and SICK!! Not fun at all! I loved the comment from the flight attendant, "Oh it must be his ears." No actually it's because you cancelled my flight and didn't seem to think it was imporant to call me, so my son has had no nap and he's exhausted. His ears are just fine! To make matters worse, he is fighting off a cold and has lost the fight. He was up until 4am last night, I mean this morning. Can you tell I'm tired and grouchy?? At least I'm with my cute cousin Taylor! He's the best! I'm going to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That kills me! LOL! Don't you love the flight attendants. I got so sick of there "helpful suggestion" when we flew to Italy. "no she's just on a 9 hour flight and it's normally her bedtime, thanks!"
have fun.
That stinks. Hopefully you'll get a refund or a free plane ticket like Jet Blue did for their customers a few weeks ago. Flights are not fun with kids. I remember the days of sitting back with my Ginger Ale reading People magazine in peace. Now it's Baby Einstein on the DVD player on the plane for me.
Seriously a nightmare! I was getting sick for you just reading it. Nothing is worse than being at the airport with a baby and being STUCK! We had small nightmare when we flew out of Denver this summer with Taylor too...it must be that darn airport.
YES! I knew you'd continue posting...keep the photos coming, will ya?! I wish I were enjoying the Casita with you guys!
Oh, I am sorry Shauna. That stinks.
I am so jealous that you are enjoying the sunshine.
We still have snow on the ground.....
Yuck, I'm so sorry!! Flying by yourself with a baby is hard enough under perfect circumstances. Hopefully the flight back will be better. Have fun in AZ!!
Shauna, you need to blog about the part where the trip gets way better, you know the part with me in it! It was so much fun to see you and meet Jaiden, we love him, the kids can't stop talking about him. So cute.
Hey Shauna
Okay, hopefully you will remember me- I used to be friends with Collin Mckinney and I know Dan Davis from our missions-anyway, you don't even want to know how I stumbled on your blog! You are still hilarious, and Jaden is so adorable..looks just like k-fed...I mean, your husband. Stop by my blog and drop me a line. I would love to hear from you!
Amy
Post a Comment