Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hut, Hut, Hike??!!

I am freaking out right now- Jack playing a little football with The Others! How am I supposed to wait another week. I guess it's going to be another sleepless night for me and my wandering mind.

6 comments:

Clair said...

My Lost episode is still waiting for me on my DVR -- had to stay up late doing taxes. yes, my husband makes ME do the taxes. Ugh. Anyway, this reminded me of a recent post from one of my fav photographers. You'll enjoy the story.

http://canlasphotography.blogspot.com/2007/03/for-you-lost-fans.html

Anonymous said...

I am with you Shauna, I can't wait a whole week!!! Did they brainwash him? He needs to ditch the others. First they wanted Claire's baby and now they want Jack. The whole plot must have something to do Jack's dad because now we know that Claire is his sister. Do you think Jack's dad started it all?

Robyn said...

What? Claire is his sister? We haven't watched it yet! Well, I'm glad he's starting to fit in with them. Those pictures from Arizona are so cute! It looks like you had a lot of fun. Jaden looks so grown up.

The Giles said...

I don't think you are the only one who was suprised. Kate's face was classic. Until next Wed, we wait...

abbyandcompany said...

Okay Heyman

Last I heard your email was table rock girl, but I guess your married now so you had to nix that one....anyway, I am officially adding you to my list of blogger friends, because quite frankly, I need some more. BTW, I have NEVER seen this show!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Shauna, where are Jaden's pants in the picture below?! I know it's hot in AZ and all, but come on, GHETT-O!