Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Buddy and Me

I think I may be replaced by my cousin Taylor. . .





Taylor is one incredible kid. If Jaden turns out anything like him, I will be ECSTATIC!

Jaden and I really had such a wonderful time in AZ visiting family and friends (once we caught up on some sleep after the CRAZY flight). I was able to get together with my friend Nancy from BYU and her 2 adorable kids. We reconnected via blogging and it was so great to see her and catch-up.


We were even able to see my friend Todd and his wife Allison and their adorable baby girl Brooklyn- soo cute!

We spent a ton of time with my Dad's side of the family. I LOVED every minute of it. These memories will last a lifetime!! Thanks for such a great time in AZ!!!









5 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, Jaden's hair to to die for!! I love it! Glad you had a fun trip - vacations are the BEST.

familia Bybaran said...

Sounds like such a fun trip. What a beautiful family!!! I am so glad you finally got there and get to play!

Hope you get to catch LOST tonight. Should be good.

Mehrsa

Nancy said...

okay I just left a comment, but don't think it worked, hopefully you don't get two from me, anyway had so much fun with you. I really wish you lived closer, call me next time you're in town! We are in love with Jaiden, Hallie is still talking about him, so cute.

Marci said...

Jaden's hair is TO DIE FOR! Ha! I love it! Maybe I'll have to try that on Sam when his hair grows out a bit from the recent buzz...

Love the pics!

Likely said...

Love your cute family. Is Taylor playing lacrosse? Is that what those elbow pads are for?

Max needs a hair cut for spring...