Doug is out of town for 10 days. I wasn't going to just sit here in the cold, so we are off to AZ on Tues. I'm super excited to see friends and family. Pretty much all of my Dad's side lives in AZ, so I found a cheap flight and thought "WHY NOT?". I'm ready to bust out my Rainbows and let my white legs see sunlight- I know, a little scary but it has to be done. Here are some random pics of Jaden- a little nutty!
Jaden in his robe- quite attractive with the off the shoulder look and diaper.

Jaden has been finger painting cards for b-days. He's quite the little artist with his pointer finger.
6 comments:
Hi Shauna, How are you? I found your blog through Courtney's. Your little boy is so cute! Don't they get big fast!?? Sounds like all is real good there. Glad to hear it!! Take Care,
Lisa Brown
I am in love with this little guy...you're going to have so much fun in AZ...visit all the spots and people for us!!
Oh wow, warm weather???! Tell me what it's like!! Have so much fun in AZ! And I love that Jaden finger paints -- you've got a real live baby einstein there. :)
That's it, I'm buying finger paints today. Trent tries to eat crayons and play dough so I gave up on "art" projects, but seeing little Jaden doing this has inspired me. Have fun in Arizona, although I don't know why you're not coming here! Love the robe picture.
I swear you have such a fun life.
way to be spontaneous! 10 days! He used business trip as his excuse? and finger painting birthday cards, very cute idea.
Post a Comment